Chapter 14

Y/Ns point of view

"Jauregui, clean up your fucking mess. Theirs potato chips everywhere"I yelled as I walked into the kitchen.

"Ok I'm coming you asshole. Go answer the door, somebody is knocking"she said and I walked to the door. I opened it and was about to say something when someone put a bag over my head.

Camila's point of view

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and sat up. I looked next to me and seen that Y/N wasn't their. I put on one of her big hoodies and headed downstairs. I seen Lauren panicking and running around the room along with the other girls.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked and they all looked at me.

"Y/N got kidnapped, she went to open the door and they took her. I was way to late and couldn't see the car or the license plate or anything!!!!" Lauren explained to me and I started calling her phone. I got no answer and I began to get tears in my eyes.

I waked outside and stepped on a CD, it said 'listen if you want you girl back'. I took the CD and ran inside and put it inside my laptop. "Girls get your ass up here I have something" they all came up and sat on my bed waiting for the CD to play.

"Hi" a masked man said through the laptop. "My name is Mateo, you probably already know who I am. Your probably wondering why I stole your precious little bitch. It's because she took everything from me, my costumers, my money, my tittle. I want all of it back. Their is a phone number on the back of the CD. Do not take this to the police or I will find you and take you also. I want, 500 thousand dollars, in cash. You have a week to get that money. When you have it, you will call the number and be given a location to meet me at. No cops! You will hand me the money and by 'You' I mean Camila, no one else is allowed to come. Have a great day. Especially you Camila, you have no Idea what I would do to you"

My heart was beating so fast I thought it was about to fly out my chest. I began to cry so hard into Lauren's chest that I thought my eyes would fall out or that I would drown in my own tears.

"Mila calm down, Y/N already told me what to do if something like this were to ever happen" Lauren said and I just stared at her confused. "I know all her bank information, we will get the money and you will hand it to him and get Y/N back"

"Why me though? I'm the the skinniest, I'm the weakest. If he does something what do I do?"

"Just calm down, you will take Y/Ns knife, if he decides to play you and put his hand on you you will stab him, just like that"

"Lauren how do you make It sound so easy" I said and I giggled still with red puffy eyes.

After I calmed down the girls took my to the bank and Lauren go all the money the guy wanted. We drove back home and just chilled for a little and tried to get my mind off of Y/N.

Y/Ns point of view

I woke up in a dark warehouse all by myself. I tried to move my hand but noticed that my hand were tied to the chair I was sitting in. Every time I blinked my face hurt. My body was week and I could barely open my eyes.

"Ahhh Franco my good friend" the guy came closer to me. At first I couldn't make out who he was but then I recognized him. It was Mateo.

"Why did you do this?" I asked and he laughed.

"Because I wanted to Franco, I want my money back, I already left a video for your girls. They have to bring me 500 thousand dollars in cash my the end of the week or you die. That's it"

"Leave them out of this"

"To late, your sexy little girlfriend will drop off the money in exchange for you once they have it. You know Y/N, she's a cute little thing. So small, and cute. I would love to stretch her out and make her scream my name. Me slamming into her little body. Thrusting beep into her. My hands all over her. Mmm how does she taste Y/N?"

"You better not touch her. She's mine!!" I screamed and spit at him.

I watched him wipe the spit off him face and his fist hit my Jaw hard.

"Don't touch her Mateo! She's mine and only mine. If you touch her I'll have someone kill you"

"I'll think about it, someone will be over to give you something to eat later on. Now you just have to wait for your precious little thing to call me and bring my money" he said and walked out leaving me alone once again.

Camila's point of view

I laid in bed with Lauren and Dinah. They were both fast asleep while I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about Y/N. Where is she? What happened? Why did this happen? Is she ok? Is she hurt?

Those where all the questions that filled my mind and 11 o'clock at night. The door opened and I seen the cat run in and lay on top of my chest. I rubbed his stomach and continued to think. The girls said that I would call and drop off the money tomorrow night. I laid with Lauren, Dinah and the cat and finally fell asleep.

-

I shuffled in the bed and turned my body still with my eyes closed. I felt someone put their arm around me and snuggle into my back. I popped up in the bed and looked around just to see it was Dinah, and Lauren was in front of me.

I was so frustrated and upset. I really thought it was Y/N. I got so mad I kicked Dinah off of the bed and made her fall on the ground.

"Dammit Dinah I thought you were Franco cuddling into me like that" I said and crossed my arms while she got off the floor. Lauren sat up and rubbed her eyes and just watched.

"I'm sorry I'm a big cuddler" she said throwing her hands up in defense.

"Ugh I'm hungry" I said and run downstairs to see Ally cooking. "Is their food for me?!"

"Yes of course lovely" she said handing me a plate of eggs and bacon. I kissed her cheek and started eating my food.

"So what time are we doing this?" Normani asked and I seen Lauren and Dinah come downstairs.

"I'll call at 8pm and then he should tell me a time and location to meet him at. I'm fucking scared, what is he tries to rape me or something"

"That won't happen, Lauren will be their" Normani said.

"But he said only Camila can go" Ally said.

"When he give us the location, we will find it on google maps and see what's around. If their is a building Lauren with take a sniper and hide at the top and watch everything that happens" Dinah explains.

"What why was I not informed about this, you guys are just giving me orders" Lauren snapped.

"Cause Lauren, your the Toughest, you can fight and all that stuff. So that's why we always make you do the hard stuff. Cause you handle it better than we could" Normani tells Lauren and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm weak" I said stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth and the girls laughed. "Y/N just better be rewarding me after I save her ass"I said with a smirk and we all laughed.

-

It was now 7:59 and in 1 minute I had to call the number. My heart was beating so fast and I was so scared. I didn't want to call. I didn't want to do any of this. But I had to, for Y/N.

"Are you ready?"

————————————————————cliffhanger assholes😂😂🧡