Chapter 22

Y/Ns point of view

Camila left about an hour ago and I was still in the same spot. They hadn't moved me, fed me, spoke to me, or anything. My body was really hurting from the position I was an I was starving.

"Ok Franco, it's time" Vanessa said as she untied my hands and let me get up. "Follow me" she said grabbing my hand and I limped as I walked to where ever she was taking me to.

"Why are you walking like that?!" She asked and I looked at her stupid.

"Well it's kinda the outcome of getting beat, you know? Getting hit in the head with a rock, getting punched in the face, getting dragged, having my hands tied for about 3 hours. Want me to go on?" I said and she laughed like something was funny.

"No I don't, but I want you to fuck me" she said as we stepped in a room with a bed in the corner. She locked the door and walked to the bed.

If you think I was actually gonna go through with this......your wrong. I could never cheat on Camila like that. She's the love of my life and I would never want to hurt her or our baby like that. So I had a plan, I mean I usually always do but whatever.

I was gonna make her think I was going to go through with it but I actually wasn't. They never checked my pockets to see if I had anything. I always carry my silver pocket knife that hades gave me. I'd trap her or maybe kill her. Yeah yeah I'm so heartless whatever. And then I would get out of here. Simple, maybe I don't know.

"Get undressed so we an get started" she said tugging on my shirt when I noticed she was already fully naked.

"I don't need to be naked to have sex" I said and she smirk. "Listen, If you want this you have to listen to me. I want you to go to the bed and get on you hands and knees. And make sure your Facing the wall" I said and she listened.

She was in the position waiting for me when I pulled out my knife and hid it in my hand so she wouldn't see it. I started walking slowly to her body. My heart is beating so fast I'm gonna fucking die.

I walked all the way to her and pulled her body off the bed. I made her sit down on the cold floor and I put the knife to her neck.

"Where's the exit?!" I asked and she laughed.

"You won't kill me!"

"Yes I will bitch, now tell me where the exit is or I'll kill you. Simple" I said and I could feel her shaking. Should've just stuck to modeling.

"Their are multiple exits, just walk around and find one" she said and I pulled the knife to her thigh cutting her slightly. "Ow ow ow ok Ok ok. The closest one is down the hall to the left. Please let me go"

I made the cut a little deeper in her leg before throwing her body on the floor and walking to the door.

"Should've just stuck to modeling baby" I said before walking out and locking her in from the outside. I followed her instructions and went down the hall and turned left but was met with a door. I walked opened it and the sunlight burned my eyes since I was in the dark for too long.

"Fuck yes" I said as I ran down the road as far away from the warehouse as possible. I stopped in the middle of the road to check my phone and maybe call Camila if she isn't mad at me. I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" A males voice said and I was surprised.

"Rico?"

"Miss Franco?where have you been?"

"I'll explain later, put my girlfriend on Please?" I asked and I heard shuffling before I heard my favorite voice.

"What Y/N!?"

"Ow damn, I got out. Aren't you happy?" I asked with a hopeful voice and I could literally hear her roll her eyes.

"Ok cool, where's your girlfriend?"

"Your my girlfriend"

"No I broke up with you before you fucked the slut!"

"Jesus Camila I didn't fuck her. She pulled me into a room but I trapped her. I didn't do anything with her so would you stop being so cold!?" I yelled and I heard her take a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, I just—where are you?" She asked and I told her where I was before she hung up. I guess she was coming to get me so I sat down on the side of the road and waited for her to come.

-

"Shit baby are you ok?" Camila asked waking me up. I sat against a pole as I was waiting for her and I guess I fell asleep. My body hurts more than ever.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" I said as I got up.

"Your so dirty, why do you have blood everywhere?!" She asked as we got into the car.

"Because I was beaten and I cut up Vanessa's leg"

"Poor girl, she should've stuck to modeling" Camila said and I laughed in pain.

"That's exactly what I told her before I left"I said and she had a frown on her face. "What's wrong baby?" I asked and put my hand on her exposed knee.

"When is this going to end Y/N? Will the baby have to go through all of this?" She asked and I felt a wave of guilt drown me.

"I don't really know anymore Camila, I thought it was over when we killed Mateo but" I stopped.

I looked at myself in the mirror noticing that I looked like.......disgusting. My white shirt had blood all over it and my shoes where all scuffed up.

"I really hope the baby will have nothing to do with any of this. I will literally do anything for this child even if it means dying" I said and Camila smiled.

"My mom called me" She suddenly said.

"Really? Is that a good or bad thing?" I didn't really know the relationship between her and her mom but I guess it's not good.

"I don't really know, she apologized and said she would like to meet up. I would like to tell her about my pregnancy and stuff. And I want you to come" she said catching me off guard.

"Of course I'll come baby. But when is this because I kinda look like a dead rat right now" I said and she laughed a

"It's tomorrow, let's just see how this goes"

————————————————————sorry for taking so long to update. I've just been thinking about some new stuff to put in you know what I mean😑👾

 I've just been thinking about some new stuff to put in you know what I mean😑👾

Found this pic somewhere, bye bye👾🧡