Chapter 11

Y/Ns point of view

"Alright you stupid bitches get the fuck up we going on an adventure!!" I said opening the doors to all the girls rooms.

"Oh my god Franco shut up!" Dinah yelled.

"You can eat my ass Dinah, get up!!" I said but nobody listened. "I'm buying you guys new phones" I said and they all ran out the their rooms.

"Oh really no you get up? Get dressed you lil fuckers"

"Why are you up so early?" Lauren asked.

"Cause I am, now go get dressed crackhead!"

"Baby, can you go feed the cat?" Camila asked.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please?"

"Fine" I went downstairs and seen the bag of cat food on the kitchen table. "Where's the little bitch at?"

I poured some food in the cats bowl and started walking upstairs when I felt him attack my leg.

"Camila come get your bum ass cat before I fuck him up" I said kicking him off my leg.

"Ok we're ready" all the girls yelled as they raced downstairs.

"Ok I'm the car now!"

-

"Can I get an iPhone X?" Normani asked.

"You guys can get whatever you want, but don't be going overboard and getting AirPods and Apple Watch's and shit" I said and felt a hard punch on my arm. "Ow Ally what the fuck" I yelled and she hit me again.

As the girls picked out what phone they wanted I started to scan the Area. I looked around and seen other stores. My eyes stopped on a man on the phone walking out of American eagle. He looked so familiar. As soon as I figured out who he was I rushed back into the apple store and told the girls to hurry up.

"Girls hurry up and pick your phones, we need to go!"

"Why though?"

"I'll tell you guys in the car just hurry up"

"No tell me now!" Lauren demanded.

"See that guy on the phone? He's one of the guys that jumped me. Now hurry up and don't tell Camila" I said and walked with the to the register to buy their phones.

I walked out of the store with the girls and stopped to see if I could see the man but I couldn't. He was gone, or so I thought.

I felt a sharp pain on my side and looked to see what it was. I touched the spot and my hands were filled with blood. Did someone just stab me?

I looked to my left to the guy from earlier running.

"No fuck, stop him Lauren" I said and she started running. Dinah followed Lauren and chased the man.

"Y/N your bleeding!" Ally screamed and Camila looked at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine, get in the car" I said giving them the keys and running after the man.

I followed Dinah and ran after the man. I caught up to Lauren and told her to go left and I would go right. I ran to the right and stopped for a second to catch my breath. I seen the man get in a car and I screamed for Lauren to do something. Lauren jumped on top of the car and Dinah opened the door and dragged the man out.

"Who sent you here?" I said getting on top of the man and punching him.

"Y/N your bleeding a lot" Lauren said out of breath.

"Shut up lauren" I said and turned back to the man. "Who sent you here dammit!?!"

"Mateo, please let me go" he said and started to cry.

"Where's that knife you stabbed me with?" I asked and he pulled the knife out from him jacket. "Please let me go, please I'm begging you"

"I'll let you go, but I want to do something first. Give me the knife" I said and Dinah snatched it off him and gave it to me. I pulled up the mans shirt up and prepared myself for what I was about to do. I held the knife like it was a pencil and started carving my initials into his skin. "Now make sure Mateo sees it, if I see you again I'll make sure to kill you. Now get out of my face" I said getting off of him and letting him get into the car.

"Franco your losing a lot of blood" Lauren said once again.

"I'll fix it at home" I said and we walked back to the car.

-

"Where's the first aid kit?" Ally asked and I sat o the floor. Camila handed her the box and she pulled out and needle and thread. "Y/N this is going to hurt but you have to do it"

"I've done it before Ally, I'm fine" I said kissing her forehead and laying down on the floor.

I felt her take Cotten balls and clean up the blood before taking the needle and poking away. I didn't flinch at all and Camila looked at me like I was crazy.

"What did you guys to to him?" She then asked. "We just asked him who sent him here and told him if we were to ever see him again we would kill him" Lauren explained. "Oh and Y/N carved her a initials on to his chest"

"I hope Mateo sees it so he doesn't mess with me anymore, how did he even find us that fast" I said and Ally smacked my butt.

"Your done boo"

"Thanks sunshine" I said kissing her forehead again.

I walked upstairs and took off my clothes so I could take a shower. I turned on the water and got in. I was in the middle of washing my face when I felt a little body hug me.

"Hey what's wrong baby?" I asked her and she put her head on my chest.

"I'm scared"

What am I supposed to say. I can't tell her to not be scared when all this stabbing and shooting shit is happening. And I can't tell her to be scared cause that's just plain wrong.

"I'm going to fix this baby, don't worry about it"

Her hands fell to the stitches I had on my torso. She hovered her fingers over the stitches and then looked at me.

"I'm fine I promise"

I finished washing my body and I came out the shower and put on some boxers and a t-shirt. I went downstairs to get some water when Ally stopped me.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting some water?"

"You need to eat something to get your blood back" she said crossing her arms and I laughed.

"Ok I'll make something"

"And no smoking! I mean it!"

"Ok mom thank you" I said and grabbed some water and 2 bananas because I knew Camila would want one. I walked back into my room and sat on the bed.

"I'm pregnant" Camila said coming out of the bathroom and I choked on my water.

"What?!"

"I'm pregnant, I just took a test, it was positive" I sat up and gave her confused  eyes. Her face got red and she yelled at me.

"You don't want kids Y/N?!"

"I mean I never really thought about it but if your pregnant then I'm happy" I said and she smiled.

"It was a joke but your reaction was cute" she said sitting in my lap. "Do you actually want kids though?"

"I mean yes but just not right now, this is probably the worst time to have a kid"

"True, well let's go to sleep, you need some rest" Camila said and turned the lights off.

"Goodnight"

————————————————————do y'all actually want Camila to be pregnant or naw? Cuz like ion even know what to do wit this story anymore 😂😂💜❣️