Chapter 2

Y/N point of view

After leaving the bar I went straight to my hotel room. I went into my room and stripped. Only in my boxers and a sports bra. I don't remember falling asleep but I did.

-

I woke up to the sound of my phone. Why the fuck is hades calling me.

"Hello" I said with a raspy voice.

"Wassup sis, you at the bar?" He asked and I jumped up.

"Umm no, what time is it?" I asked and he told me. "Well let me get ready I'll call you later" I said before hanging up.

I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I put on some blue sweatpants , a white shirt, and my Jordan concords.

I sat in my room before I would go out and do what I have to do. I was watching tv when I was interrupted by my phone again, but this time it was a random number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Franco, it's Karla"

"Karla? How did you get my number"

"Presto gave it to me"

"Oh, well you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"Umm yeah, I have a couple dollars, where you wanna go?"

"Cafe?"

"Sure, I'll pick you in 30 minutes, an by the way I don't have a car so we have to walk"

"Ok that's fine, see you later"

-

I walked to the address Karla gave me and knocked on the door. I heard yelling and banging but didn't think anything of it, I waited outside for a minute before I heard a voice scream. It was Karla.

I ran into the house to see her pinned against the floor with a bloody lip by a huge man. I ran towards the man and tackled him.

"Karla get out!!" I yelled and she did as I said.

The man pushed me off him and I hit my head in the coffee table that was in the room. I groaned when I felt his fist hit my jaw. I moved my head out the way so he hit the floor and he held his hand in pain. I took advantage and hit him one good time and he was out. I got up from under him and rushed out the door to find Camila.

"Yo cabello? Where you at?" I yelled out and she came from behind the car.

"You ok?" I asked her and she ran into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck and looking at my eyes.

"Omg Y/N your eye" she said touching it and I flinched.

"It's fine, who is that?" I asked and she put her head down. "He's my boyfriend...well my ex now"she said.

"Well come on, let's go to that cafe around the corner" I grabbed her hand and we walked to the cafe.

-

"Can I get a cappuccino?" I asked the waitress and she nodded her head before leaving.

"He hits me" Karla suddenly said and I shot my head towards her. "I try to leave him but he won't let me. I don't know what to do" she said.

"Come stay with me?" I said and she stared at me. "Really?"

"Well I mean I'm in a hotel but it's a nice one, I'm saving up for a apartment" I said and she just smiled. "I'll go get your stuff later on tonight" I said and she nodded.