Chapter 31

Y/Ns point of view

I was asleep in the arms of my girlfriend when I phone began to ring making me groan.

"Oh my fuck! Who the fu k could this BE!!?" I yelled to myself and I looked at my phone. "Fuck me, random number!?"

I answered the phone and I heard someone say hello. They sounded really familiar but I couldn't make out who it was.

"Um hello? Who's this?"

"Hi Y/N...... it's your mother" my heart dropped. My eyes started getting tearful but I quickly wiped them away when I remembered all the shit she had done to me.

"How did you get my number?"

"Don't worry about it, but how are you?" She asked me and I huffed.

"I'm fine. What do you want? Money?"

"No Y/N! I can't just have a conversation with my daughter!?" She said and I huffed and got up. I sat on the edge of the bed and fixed my boxers.

"Well I mean your the one who kicked me out, but whatever. So what do you want to know?"

"I want to know how you are"

"I'm fine, I moved from Miami, I'm in New York now"

"Yess good, your closer so now we can see each other" she said and I looked behind me to see my beautiful girlfriend cuddled up into the pillow that I laid on.

"Mhm yea"

"Sooo?"

"Soo?" I mimicked her.

"You have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah why?"

"Because a little birdie told me that your gonna have a baby soon, correct?"

"Yeah. Your correct.... listen what are you getting at?"

"I want to be in your life again Y/N, I apologize for not excepting you. Really! I love you, and I also want to be in the babies life. Please just give me one more chance" she said and I rubbed Camila's stomach. She's gotten a tiny baby bump since she's 1 month now and I'm so happy.

"I'll think about it, and you understand you just called me at 5 am right?"

"Yes I'm sorry but please just save my number. Let's make plans to me up?"

"Hmm" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "What are you doing today at 12?" I asked and I heard her squeal.

"Nothing!! Let's meet up!" She almost yelled.

"Ok meet me at The Hard Rock Cafe at 12 o'clock, and don't be late. I have things to do"

"Like what? Sell drugs!?" She said and I was seconds away from throwing my phone at the wall.

"Mind you fucking business, bye!" I said and I hung up. I threw my phone on the dresser and put my face in my hands. I felt little soft hands rub against my back and a kiss on my neck.

"Are you ok? Who were you talking to?" Camila asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"My mom"

"Your mom?"

"My mom!"

"Your mom?!" She said again and I laughed. "Yes my mom, she somehow found my number. Someone also told her about the baby" I said and she stood quiet.

"Soo?"

"We are going to meat her today at 12 o'clock. Your ok with that right?" I asked and she nodded. "Wait I'm coming?" She asked and I nodded.