Chapter 23

Y/Ns point of view

"OH MY GOD BITCH YOUR ALIVE!!!!" Dinah yelled as she ran to me along with the other girls. They all give me a hug and smile.

"You stink, your ugly, your hairs dirty, you have blood all over you. Go take a SHOWER!!" Lauren yelled and we all laughed.

"Ok ok I'm going, when I get out I'm going straight to bed soooo goodnight" I said before running upstairs to my room and stripping. It felt so good to get out of those dirty clothes. I started walking to the bathroom as I seen Camila walk in with a plate of food.

"That's for me right?" I asked as I walked towards her and she shook her head no. "Gimmi some"

"Nope, it's mine" she said as she took a bite of the lasagna.

"Their better be some for me when I get out" I said and she laughed before I get into the shower. I see all the blood drip off my body and down the drain along with the dirt.

Damn I was that dirty.

I washed my hair really good and made sure I got every inch of my body with the soap before getting out and put on boxers and a grey shirt.

"Mm you smell good" Camila jumped on me and dug her face in my neck.

"I know right" I said and took her to the bed. I laid her down and lifted up her shirt so I could see her stomach.

"When is your belly gonna get fat" I said placing one of my hands on her stomach and she laughed.

"You'll have to wait a while, I'm still gonna be skinny for a little she said and I kissed her stomach.

"When will I get to see it kick?"

"I told you, you will have to wait a while" she explained and I rested my head on her belly. I fell asleep right Their in the arms of the girl I love the most.

-

"Oh god now I'm literally starving" I said and sat up. The sun burned my eyes and I was still tired. I looked at the clock and noticed it was only 7am. "Ok Y/N, make sure you don't get kidnapped this time"

I walked downstairs and went straight  to the fridge. I grabbed the whole carton of eggs and all the bacon.

I can't just make something and not make any for he girls. So that's what I did. I started cracking the eggs and mixing them before putting them on the pan.

"Babe?" Camila called me from the top of the steps.

"Yes? What's wrong?" I asked and I heard her groan.

"I feel sick"

"Just lay down, I'll bring you some food and some water just relax" I don't know shit about anything. I swear I don't know anything about morning sickness.

When I was finished I left the girls food downstairs and brought up me and Camila's. When I got upstairs I seen her in the bathroom throwing up. I grabbed her hair and put it in a messy bun and rubbed her back until she was finished.

"Can you give me my toothbrush?" She asked me and I handed her the toothbrush and the toothpaste. She brushed her teeth to get the taste out and the smell. "Can you cuddled me?"

Awww my heart just melted.

I carried her bridal style to the bed and she laid her head on my chest. I don't know how long we stood their for but she was already asleep and so was I.

-

"Get up ugly" I heard Dinah's voice.

"Mm why"