Chapter 24

Y/Ns point of view

"Can we go to a bar?"

"Can we go roller skating?"

"How bout the movies?"

"Maybe a strip club?"

"SHUT UP DINAH" we all yelled as I drove. "We are going out to eat at a restaurant!" I said and she made a mean face.

"Babe what happened to that Alex guy?" Camila suddenly asked.

"I don't know, he's probably still alive somewhere" I answered shrugging my shoulders. "I'll take care of him once I find him again, and by the way your dad went back to Miami and he needed Rico so they both left"

"Rico was always up my ass, when I used the bathroom he was right outside the door" she said and we all laughed.

"Dinah!!!!!! Stoppppp!!!" I heard Lauren yell from the back.

"Give me my heels back" Dinah said as she grabbed Lauren's foot and put it in the air attempting to get it off.

"I can't stupid I'm wearing them, you can't take them from me!!!" Lauren yelled.

"You took them from me!!!!"

"Oww Lauren your foot hit my face" Normani yelled.

"Mani stop yelling" Ally said and Their was just a whole bunch of screaming in the back seat.

"Dinah get off my foot!!"

"Give me my shoes back!!"

"Owww Dinah stop pushing" Ally yelled.

"Jesus Shut up you freaking dummies" Camila yelled and they all froze in the funniest positions ever. Lauren's one foot In the air, Dinah literally on top of Lauren, Normani leaned back on ally while ally struggles to get out of that position.

"Get out we're here" I said as I opened the door for Camila and the the girls. We walked in and got a table in the back before sitting down.

"How was the meeting with your mom mila?" Lauren asked and Dinah rolled her eyes. Dinah was the only one who knew about that.

"She was being a complete ass, she didn't except Y/N so I left, I gave her another chance and she blew it" Camila explained and I put my hand on her thigh. Not sexually though.

"Wow that.....wow" Normani said. "Why was she like that?"

"I don't know, I guess she wanted me to be with a man and get married and have kids the fucking American dream or whatever" Camila said and I just looked at her as she spoke. I looked at her like she was my everything because she really was. "I mean everything a man can do, Y/N can do better"

"That is true" ally said and I smiled at her.

"I promise I'll marry you someday baby, as soon as I get all this drama out of our lives" I kissed her head and I felt my phone vibrating. It was an unknown number. I told the girls I was going outside to take a phone call before leaving the table.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! You did some damage to my babygirl" Alex said, I knew Vanessa was his daughter.

"And you did some damage to me but you don't see me hitting you up" I spat.

"I want something for hurting my little girl" he said and I hummed in response. "One of your girls?"

"What about my girls?!"

"I want a chance with one of them" he said. Was his old ass really asking for a chance with one of my girls?! Hell no.

"They are all taken" I said and he laughed.

"By who?"

"Jesus"I said and he laughed again. "Your not getting a chance with any of them, they are too young for you"

"Ok so you chose the hard way, again.."

"Listen how bout we settle this, meet me at 1743 groundway ave" I smirk while saying the address. This was the same exact place Mateo got killed at, I'll tell hades to turn it into a strip club and get some dancers, then we will take care of this, and hopefully it works.

"Why should I Y/N?"

"Listen it's just a strip club, just meet me Their tomorrow at 9 and we will talk like grown ups. I have to go, I'm having dinner with my girls" I said before hanging up and walking back to my table.

"What took you so long?" Lauren asked and I explained everything that happened and my plans. "We'll be your dancers" Normani said and I huffed.

"I don't want you in this though" I said and they all gave me the death stare besides Camila who was too busy stuffing her face but she was listening.

"We are tough Y/N we can help you take him out, I have these sexy outfits that have little pockets knives in hidden places" Normani explains and I nodded my head in agreement. "Great when is this happening?"

"Tomorrow?" I said and Camila choked on her food. I patted her back for a while until she finished.

"Tomorrow!? I have a fucking check up tomorrow Y/N! Who's gonna go!?" She asked pissed at me.

"I already told hades to set up the place, he'll be down here tomorrow along with Rico, they could go with you" I said and she crossed her arms and slumped in her seat. "Babe don't you want this drama to go away, this is it, me and the girls will get rid of him and we will actually be able to live like normally" I explained and she softened up. I started tickling her until she was in a good mood again.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked as I pulled out my wallet.

"Yes but Y/N you didn't even eat" Dinah said and I looked at my full plate of food. "It's fine, I'll just take it home, I know one of you guys will eat it" I said and I pulled 200 dollar out of my wallet and placed it on the table. I took Camila's hand and me and the girls walked out and into the car.

When we got home we all took showers and got in bed. I laid in bed and I thought I was by myself but I wasn't. Camila was next to me with her back facing me. She was mad at me for not being able to go to her appointment tomorrow. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her little body.

"I'm sorry" I said as I kissed her shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, I would've planed this for a different day"

"I forgot" she said pulling away from me.

"Hey come on don't be like that. As soon as I get this out the way we can live normally, and have nothing to worry about. I'm doing this for you and the girls, so you guys can be happy" I said and she turned to face me. She dug he face in my neck and didn't say anything. After a while I heard her snore a little, I kissed her forehead before going to sleep.

Let's get this out the way.

————————————————————wow I've really been slacking, but don't worry I might update again today so 👾👾 bye bye💙