Chapter 30

Y/Ns point of view

"Yes bitch I'm finally out" Dinah said as she got in the car and we all cheered. "No more dying Dinah for you guys"

"Congrats Dinah, you survived something I survived already" I said and stuck my tongue out and she hit my shoulder.

"Bitch that is not something to be proud of" Vanessa said and I laughed.

"She's right" Camila said and I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "So what are we doing?"

"Can we PLEASE go to the water park" Lauren said and everyone cheered.

"No, how about we go to six flags or something?" I said and they cheered even louder.

"And Y/N can't wear sweatpants Camila!" Dinah said and my eyebrows furrowed.

"What why?"

"Cause that dick print was all out yesterday, people are horny now and days" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"You act like I can just detach my dick or something. Its their. It's always gonna be their. It's going nowhere."

"Whatever but I need a shower so stop at the house before we go" Dinah said and I nodded and continued to drive.

We drove to the house and all went inside. Dinah ran upstairs to take a shower while the rest of us sat downstairs.

"I guess I'll cook" Ally said as she took everything out the fridge.

"Where we going again?" Vanessa asked.

"Six flags, I want Cotten candy Y/N!" Camila yelled and I gave her the 'don't yell at me bitch' face.

"Girl you've got problems!" Dinah yelled at Camila from upstairs and we all laughed.

"Lauren!" Ally called and she walked to her. "Can you help me?"

"Nope, Vanessa got help Ally" Lauren said and she got up.

"Damn so demanding" I said and she rolled her eyes. "What's going on between you and Vanessa"

"Nothing, we're just friends" they both said say the same time and my eyes widened.

"Aww that's so cute" Camila said and we all laughed. "But what's going on with Dinah and Mani?"

"Y/N I swear to god!!" Dinah yelled from upstairs and I laughed. "Just kidding........I already know" I said and Normani blushed hard.

"But back to Vanessa and Lauren, you guys fuck yet?" Camila asked while wiggling her eyebrows and Vanessa blushed. "Oh my god! You did!"

"I didn't say that" Vanessa said still with red cheeks.

"You didn't have to babe" I said with a smirk and Lauren and Vanessa blushed.

Ew blush blush blush.

"So when did it happen? Was it good?" Normani asked.

"Umm" Vanessa started and I raised my eyebrows. "Yesterday, when we came to get clothes" she said with her hands in her face and we all '0uu'd'.

"Ok you sexy mother fuckers, lets eat" Dinah said as she came downstairs.

Ally and Vanessa served us our plates and we ate and talked to each other. We told Dinah that Vanessa and Lauren fucked and she literally started clapping. After we finished eating we got in the car and went to six flags.

"Yes bitch we in six flags-FUCK!" Dinah yelled as she held her shoulder in pain.

"You stupid pig, you just got shot so shut up and stop being so ratchet" Lauren said and we laughed as we walked around the park.

"Oh my god are you Dinah Jane?" Two girls came up to us and asked Dinah.

"Umm yeah why?" She said back and the girls started to freak out.

"Your so funny, when you ran around the hospital because you didn't want to get surgery"

"Oh how did you know that?"

"It was all over the news, your fucking famous!" The girls said as the engulfed Dinah in a hug.

"Ok that's too bad but I'm here to have fun, not to take pictures because I ran around a hospital, so can I go now?" Dinah said and I laughed into Camila's neck.

"Oh of course I'm so sorry" the girls said before they left.

"I don't like being famous, it too much" Dinah said and I nodded. "People get to know about me and know everything I do, BUT that not what we are here for so lets go!"

As we were on our way to a ride security stopped us.

"Someone said that you guys were disrupting some people, you guys have to leave the premises!"

"What! LISTEN HER MISTER WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS, WE DIDNT BOTHER ANYBODY, THEY WERE BOTHERING US YOU BALD BITCH!!" Camila yelled and I was shocked. These mood swings are bad.

"If you do not leave you will be escorted" the guy said.

We all stared at the guy as he stared back at us until Dinah gave me a look. She was telling me to run.

"Well sir we will leave....only if you catch us first" Lauren said and I scooped Camila up and we all ran our separate ways.

"HEY GET BACK HERE" the guy yelled as she chased me out of all the girls in our group.

"GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST BALDY" I said as I ran still with Camila in my arms. I ran until I didn't see him anymore. We waited in the bathroom until we heard the door bust open and screaming.

"Girls?" I said and we all palmed our four heads.

"How did we end up in the same spot after running the entire park?!" Vanessa said out of breath.

"I don't know but we have to get to the car, this was a fucking disaster" Lauren said and Ally hit her arm.

"Damn Ally you're short little tiny self ran?" I said and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Why isn't Camila out of breath!?" Normani asked.

"Because I carried her pregnant self the entire time"

"Y/N Shut up about me being pregnant because first of all it's your baby!" Camila said and I laughed and kissed her four head.

"Ok love bugs, lets get out of here because we have like the whole park security on us" Dinah said as she opened the bathroom door.

We snuck out without anyone seeing us and hid behind a tree. We made it to the very front of the park and just as we were about to slip out someone grabbed my wrist and threw me on the ground.

"You under arrest for resisting?" He said but it sounded Like he was asking more Than stating.

There was now a big group of people around me and I just laid my face on the cold concrete.

"ALL LIVES MATTER!!" Someone yelled and I popped my head up.

"Yo shut the fuck up rat!" Lauren screamed and I laughed.

After about 15 minutes of laying on the floor they finally let me go. The cops came and said that the next time something like this happened I would face time.

"Damn baby are you ok?" She said pointing at my wrist. The handcuffs were so tight around my wrist it was cutting my skin and making them raw.

"Yeah I'm fine, let's just go home" I said grabbing her hand and we headed to the car with the other girls.

————————————————————sorry I made u guys wait so long for this fucking update, I've been busy but here u go.

P.S. I didn't proof read ❤️👾