Chapter 8

Y/Ns point of view

"Ummm can someone pass me some boxers?" I asked one of the girls and they all laughed.

Lauren got up and went to the dresser. She pulled out a pair of white Calvin Klein's. She headed to the bathroom door and passed me the boxers.

"That all?"

"Yeah thank you"

I put my boxers on and just got dressed in some black basketball shorts and a grey shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed that the girls were taking up the whole Bed watching a movie.

"Where and I gonna lay?" I asked and Dinah pointed to the floor.

"I don't wanna sit on the floor, this is my room" I said and they all stared at me.

"Camila get up" Normani said.

"What why"

"Just get up"

Camila got up.

"Now Y/N lay down" she said and I payed down on the spot that was once Camila's.

"Now Camila lay on top of her"

"I see what's going on here but I'm just gonna do it because I don't wanna sit on the floor" Camila said and jumped on top of me.

"Ow Camila that hurt"

"That sucks" she said and she fixed herself so she was comfortable.

She had her head on my chest and her legs tangled in mine. I started rubbing my hand up and down on her back. I decided to start messing with her and put my hand under her shirt and rub. I felt her shiver as soon as I touched her skin. After about five minutes of that I decided to take is farther. I put my hand on her pants but above her panties and put my hand on her hip. I played with the string of her panties and I felt her breath get heavy.

"Camila you ok?" Ally asked her and she nodded her head.

I bit my lip and made eye contact with her but she quickly looked away. My hand made its way to her core where she was wet. Her panties were still in the way but I could feel how wet she was. I played with her clit from the outside of her panties and I whispered in her ear.

"This is what you get for teasing me earlier" I whispered in her ear and she shivered.

I pushed her panties to the side and teased her. she squeezed her legs together thinking it would stop me but it didn't, her legs were to weak.

After I was done with her clit I shoved one finger inside her. She moaned out loud but I quickly covered her mouth.

"Mila you need some water or something?" Ally asked and she shook her head no.

She doesn't need water, she needs me.

I took my hand out her pants and she looked at me confused. I headed to the bathroom and acted like I was doing something.

"Hey Karla, can you help me with something real quick" I yelled out from the bathroom and I heard footsteps approach me.

I quickly closed the door and slam her again the wall and connect our lips . Our tongues battle and she let out a moan.

"Mila shhh. You can't be loud" I said and she nodded her head.

I went back into the kiss but stopped so I could take all her clothes off.

As we kissed she placed her hand on my bulge and rubbed.

"Mm fuck Karla I love you" I said and she suddenly stopped.