Chapter 21

Camila's point of view

I woke up in a dark room tied to a chair. My body was so sore and I couldn't move a muscle. I looked around and seen another person next to me but with a bag over the head.

The room was very dark and the only light source was the street lights shining in from the little window in the corner. I heard the door open but didn't see anyone.

"Hey cutie" a male voice said. I knew it wasn't Mateo so who could it be? "I didn't want to hurt you that bad but man.....your a fighter"

"Who are you and what do you want" I managed to say. I had my head hanging low and I could see the blood dripping from my mouth.

"I'm Alex you know me, and all I want is Y/N dead a to fuck you" he said and I laughed.

"Where is my wife?" I said looking up to meet his eyes.

"She's right next to you" he said pointing at Y/Ns body. "You know Y/N, you got real lucky with something like this" he said pulling the bag off of her head and pointing at me.

"So you guys are really married?" He said pointing at the promise ring and I nodded.

"Don't touch her I'll kill you" Y/N said with her head down. She lifted it up to look at him and I seen all the bruises on her face. Her eye was swollen and her lip was busted and gushing blood.

"I do what I want. But is it true that she's pregnant?" He asked and we both nodded. "Mm well she's cheating on you"

WHAT?! Cheating!?! Y/N is not a cheating. If he's talking about the Vanessa girl he's the stupid one here.

"Who is she cheating on me with?" I asked him with an unamused face.

"Me" I heard a voice say and I shot my head towards the corner to see the Vanessa chick walking towards me.

"You?" I said and I let out a little chuckle. "Hun your Nothing compared to me but you can believe what you want to believe"

"She went on a date with me" she said crossing her arms.

"No no no, she went to DINNER with you, and dinner isn't really considered cheating, she wasn't doing anything with you" I explained and she rolled her eyes.

"Well I played both of you so it doesn't matter" if only she knew that Y/N was playing her also.

"What do you guys want!?" Y/N yelled making all of us jump.

"Listen let's make a deal ok?" Vanessa said and me and Y/N nodded. "If Y/N will fuck me I'll let you go"

Damn that desperate

"Oh hell no, you just gonna have to be stuck with me because this is not happening" I said with a painful smile. I was trying to look tougher than I really am.

"I'll do it" Y/N said with her head down. "WHAT?! Your gonna do it?!? You know what go ahead and do it cause your not in a relationship anymore. Let me go dummies" I yelled and they took the ropes off me and took my to the door. Once I stepped outside I started crying so hard.

I called Dinah and told her everything as she was on her way to pick me up. I couldn't stop crying at all. She knew I was pregnant and she decided to do this. But I mean she did if for me but still. I seen the car pull up and I got it. My tears had gone away and now it was pure anger.

"Mila calm down, what if she does it but doesn't actually do it?" Dinah said and I looked at her like she had 2 heads.

"What do you mean?"

"What if the girl thinks they are gonna do it but Y/N doesn't go through. Y/N has a plan, I know it"

"Dinah what the fuck are you saying!?" I yelled and she rolled her eyes.

"Y/N is gonna kill her or something. She isn't gonna actually fuck her. I know Y/N and she loves you so much Camila, she would never do something like that to break you heart, she said she wasn't leaving and she meant it, just trust her and give it a day or 2. She will come home with the job done without cheating on you just trust her. I know it's hard for you to do that but just trust her" Dinah said to me.

I think she's right, Y/N would never betray me or play with my trust. I guess I'll just wait for her to finish the job and then things will be fine. But I really hope she doesn't fuck her.

"Ok Dinah, can you stop at a gas station or something and get me some chocolate?" I asked leaning my head on her shoulder and She laughed.

"Yeah sure I'll get you some, just sit back and relax. No need to stress" she said and I listened.

I ended up falling asleep in the car all comfortable on Dinah's shoulder.

———————————————————— sorry this was so short, it's just a lil something something you know?

Word count- 893