Chapter 25

Y/Ns point of view

I flipped my body over and swung my arm to the other side of the bed. I jumped up when I noticed on one was next to me. I walked out of my room with only boxers and a t-shirt on. I noticed that none of the girls where in their rooms and the house was extremely quiet. I waked downstairs and a let out a breath of relief when I seen Camila cooking. She was wearing one of my white button up shirts while cooking something, she swayed her hips to the soft music that was playing in the background.

"Where are the girls?" I asked scaring her.

"Fuck Y/N don't do that, they went to that place to help get it ready for tonight" she said as she served me a plate with eggs and bacon in it.

"Is that one of my clean shirts?" I asked as I step up to her and tapped the collar of the shirt.

"Yeah why?" She asked biting her lip and I smirk.

"Hot" I said as I walked back to the table and sat down. She set her plate down and sat next to me.

"When is your appointment?" I asked and she looked down. I should've planned this for another day so I could go to her appointment but it's already to late.

"It's umm at 7" she said playing with her food. "Eat, you'll be hungry later" I told her as I lifted the fork into her mouth and she smiled. "Let's go to the mall before I do what I have to do?" I asked her and she nodded.

"What's wrong baby?"I lifted her on my lap. "Nothing I'm just not feeling good" she said not making eye contact. "Your lying"

"No I'm not, my stomach hurts and I just wanted you to be at the appointment but I'll be fine" she said kissing my forehead and sitting back in her seat.

"Well I'm taking to to the mall and you can get whatever you want. New clothes, sneakers, heels, baby stuff." I said and she laughed. "Wait what does a new born even need?"

"Bottles, blankets, clothes, little gloves and hats, toys. Me and you" she said and I smiled at the words.

"When is your stomach gonna get fat!!!!!" I said as I rubbed her stomach.

"Do I have to explain it again, it's gonna be a while" she smiled and I pouted. I wanted her belly to be big already.

"What time is it?" I asked and she showed me her phone. 12:30 pm?! "Why'd you let me sleep so long?"

"Because you have work tonight, you need sleep" she explained and I grabbed both of our plates and put them in the sink.

"Let's get dressed" I said and pulled her upstairs. We took a quick shower and brushed our teeth before getting dressed and heading to the mall.

"Ouu let's go to this baby store" she said running into the store. We looked around and seen a whole bunch of baby clothes and necessities.

"We'll actually need all of this stuff?" I asked and she laughed at my question.

"Not all of it but most of it, your so clueless Y/N" she said kissing my cheek before going into the polo store.

She looked around and grabbed some shirts and jeans for herself before she went to the kids section and started looking. I followed right behind her and looked around before a specific shirt caught my eye.

(Shirt below, it's a baby shirt so think of it a little smaller)