Chapter 9

Camila's point of view

"Camz wake up" Lauren said and I opened my eyes.

"Holy shit how long was I out for"

" language" Ally yelled I slightly laughed.

"You slept for about 2 hours. You cried yourself to sleep"Lauren said.

"I swear I was on Dinah's lap"

"Yeah you were but she had to use the bathroom so she gave you to me" she said and I laughed.

"Have you heard anything?"

"Yeah , the surgery was successful. She's sleeping right now and we didn't want to go in without you but we didn't wanna wake you up"

"Well what are we waiting for, I wanna see her" I said standing up.

"Umm Camila?" A doctor yelled out.

"Right here" I said walking towards the doctor.

"Ms Franco is finally up, and she wishes to see you. She also said bring Dinah, Ally, Lauren and Normani along"

We all followed the doctor to the back and we passed by a whole bunch of rooms before we stopped at the room that said Y/Ns last name on the door. I walked in and gave her a warm smile.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" I asked as I sat down next to her and held her hand.

"I feel awful but a little better since your here" she said smiling and squeezing my hand.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For storming out when you said you loved me" I said putting my head down.

"I mean it Camila, I really do love you. I understand that you have trust issues and that you've been lied to your whole life but I would never lie to you. I really do love you Camila.....so much"

"I love you too Franco" I said smiling at her and she wiped my tears.

"Aww y'all so cute!" Dinah yelled and we all shushed her.

"Tell is what happened to you Y/N" Ally said and we all looked at her.

"It was Mateo, him and his men came down the street and saw me. I told Lauren to run back and I hid in an ally way. They found me and his men jumped me then shot me"

"Oh my god Y/N, I know what Mateo looks like from the bowling ally remember? I can tell the cops what he looked like so they know" I said and she sat up and took a deep breath.

"Camila I already know what Mateo looks like. And I can't tell the cops, Mateo will rat me out and they will check my place. They say keep you friends close and your enemies closer but right now I want the cops far far away from me"

"Wait wait so you just want to leave him on the streets. When he finds out that your still alive he will try the same thing again"

"Nope nope, we are moving. We are leaving New York and the girls are coming with us"

"Where we gonna stay? In another hotel?" Ally asked and I shook my head.

"I bought a house over their. 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Me and Camila share one room. Lauren and Dinah share another and Ally and Normani will have the back. My friend hooked me up with some furniture so there are already beds and stuff in there" she said and I shook my head.

"Ok sounds fine to me" I said and she smiled.

Y/Ns point of view

"How longs are you gonna be here?" Normani asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think like 2 more days. I want you guys to go back to your places and pack your stuff. Put it in the hotel room and we will leave as soon as possible. Hades already got us plane tickets"

"Ok" they all said and waved me goodbye.

Camila ran back in and kissed my lips softly. "I love you" She said before running back out again.

———————————————————— ouuuu wtf. Sorry this was so short......like really short. Like shorter than usual😂😂😂💝💜💖💗💞💜💜💙😂💝💕💙💕💖💕💖💜