Chapter 16

Camila's point of view

"Holy shit, I'm gonna cum" I yelled as Y/N pounded into me. This was my present for saving her ass.

"Cum for daddy baby" she said as she grabbed my waist just to thrust into me harder. "I-I'm uhhh" I came all over her dick and she did the same inside me.

"Are you guys done fucking because dinner is ready!" Normani yelled from the other side of the door and my eyes widened. We were that loud?

"Umm yeah sorry, we'll be down in a second" I said and put some clothes on. I threw some clothes at Y/N so she could get dressed and went downstairs. I sat down at the table and everyone looked at me like I killed their mom.

"So your really gonna fuck him?" Lauren spoke up. "Fuck who?"

"Mateo dummy, Y/N told me everything!"

"Well she didn't tell you my plan. I called Presto and Hades to come with me. I'll trick him into coming somewhere with me Alone! And then the boys would take care of him" I said and took a bite of my chicken. We heard footsteps and seen Y/N sit down next to me.

"So when is all of this happening?" Ally asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Probably tomorrow night, I have to call and make sure he will go at night. That's the best time"

"I still don't like this plan, this means he has to touch you and i don't like that. Your mine"

"Awww y'all so cute" Dinah said and I gave a small smile.

"Y/N it's just a act. If you want this to work I have to play along. Nothing is going to happen between us and the boys will be their if he tries anything. Just calm down" I said grabbing her hand and kissing her jaw. I seen a little smile come out but she quickly went back to her mean face. "Y/N you asshole, you just finished fucking me and you think I would ever let someone else touch me?! Ugh come on, be more realistic!" I said and they all started laughing.

"Ok ok I'm sorry, I love you" She said and I smiled firm cheek to cheek. "I love you too" I said and finished my food.

"Well we should go to bed, it's almost 11 o'clock so vamonos!!!" I said and ran upstairs with the rest of the girls. I laid in bed with Y/N and cuddled into her chest. I heard her chuckle and I smiled. I kissed her chin and dug my face back into her chest. I fell asleep all cuddled up into her.

-

"Umm Camila, you might want to get up. You slept like all day. It's already 5pm" I heard Lauren said as she sat on my stomach.

"What? Who let me sleep all day?" I said squirming under her.

"You girlfriend!" She said with a laugh.

"Well I'm mean she's not really my girlfriend. She never asked me to me her girlfriend so I don't really know what we are" I said getting up and getting some clothes.

"Ok well, take a shower and get dressed . We have to call Mateo and make up a time, hades already has a place to meet at so I guess we are all good"

"Camila. Your really gonna kill him?" Lauren asked with a nervous face.

"Um no, I'm not killing him! Hades is. I'm just helping him trap him" I said and she nodded her head before walking out.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and my hair. I put on something comfortable knowing I had to wear something kind sexy later on.

The thought of getting sexy for someone other than Y/N made me cringe. I hope this all works out though. I want the drama out of our lives.

I went downstairs and all eyes were on me. I looked around confused because I had no idea what was going on.