Chapter 6: Secret Told

Jaimee.

"W-why? I mean, you never got to meet me properly. And about that incident at the contest, it's fine, I mean, as your twin, I understand what happened." I am really really nervous, scared, talking to her.

"I don't care if you understand me or that. I just don't want you to be my twin." She's so serious and scary.

"Is it because we look like each other? Or is it because we grew up in different countries, or is it because we have different hair color?"

"Seriously? I don't like you because you are one of those people who acts perfectly. As if they are perfect. Look at you. Uniforms? Ew. White backpack, with cute keychains, ew. I don't like your style and your attitude."

"Ali, you don't even know me. We just saw each other at the contest for barely five minutes. How would you know my attitude?" Ang judgemental naman nito.

"My gut told me so."

"Your gut? Really, your gut? I trust my guts too but, not all the time. Can you please just know me better, and I'll also know you better. You don't want our parents to be disappointed, do you?" She just rolled her eyes at me.

"Fine."

"Let's start off with, Hi, I'm Jaimee Niya Sanchez." My hand was ready to have a hand shake but she just looked at it.

"Too formal. It could be just, I'm Alison Mendoza, eighteen, born on the same day as yours and I hate 'You' kind of people." Ouch. But at least she introduced herself.

"Okay then. I'm Jaime Niya Sanchez, eighteen, born on the same day as yours and I want to be a good twin sister to you."

"Ugh, I hate calling you 'My Twin'. How about just, J, or-"

"That's perfect. My mom, and my friends call me 'J'. It's perfectly fine if you call me that."

"Can we please stop using the word 'Perfect'? And second, I don't want to call you J, because your friends only call you that and of course mom. I'll just change it to, Niya. How about that?"

"It's alright. Then, I'll call you..? Do you have a little name?"

"I don't share my little name to anyone. How about Alix?" Alice? As in, 'Alice in Wonderland'? "Ali X."

"Oh, Alix. Okay, that could work. Alix. Cute."

"You find that cute?" She asked me with a dark look on her face.

"Oh, no, no. I'm sorry. So what are your hobbies?"

"Is that friggin' necessary? I don't want to share that kind of information to others. But, I could tell you some. I love to join gang fights and I love to fight. Is your question answered?"

"Yep." Alam ko namang mahilig siya sa gang fights eh. Bad Girl? That's no surprise. "Well, my hobbies are singing, writing different works, dancing, modeling, sketching stuff, cooking-"

"Okay okay,  so basically, you could do anything? Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Not everything."

"Hey J, um-" Blue stopped when he saw me and Alix talking. "I'll be right back." He walked away again.

"That guy is really weird. He keeps on running away when he sees us. Is he your friend or something?"

"Yeah, he's Blue. His actual name is Theodore Green Salvador, but I prefer to call him Blue. He's my studious best friend."

"Hmm.. I'll be right back." She left.