Chapter 8: Little Servant

Ali.

Early in the morning, Niya keeps on knocking on my door. "Alix! Wake up! Malalate tayo. Get up, get up... Alix, we're gonna be late!"

"Ten more minutes! And I hate going to that school."

"Dad's waiting outside. He said he'll drive us to school. You better get up now or he won't drive is there. Alix!"

"Just get the hell out! Just, just go without me! I still need to sleep for heaven's sake!"

"Dad's not gonna like it."

"He never liked anything I do. Just go, I'll be fine. I'll go to school after a couple of hours. Just let me sleep for a while."

"Don't blame me if you get suspended. See you at school." Oh, thank goodness she left.....      .....     ......    .....    .... "I can't leave without you Alix. Mom entrusted you to me."

"Ugh, ten more minutes! We still have an hour before class starts. Calm the sh*t down."

"Come on Alix, please.. We cannot be late. You, cannot be late. The rule book said, rule number seven, never be late or else-"

"Okay, shut up! I'm getting up. The heck, just wait for me downstairs. Stop repeating everything on that stupid rule book."

I took a shower and wore my uniform, still not comfortable wearing them. And, ugh, short skirts? Screw the tailor who made this. I quickly went downstairs and I saw Niya sweating, in a 27 degrees Celsius temperature. "Please hury up. I can't afford being late."

"Chill. I'm not a slow eater." I got a bowl and poured fresh milk and cereals. I ate as fast as I can 'cause my twin is being weird. I brushed my teeth and packed my lunch. "I'm done. You good?"

"Thank goodness. Let's go." We went out the house, and she was right. Dad, surprisingly, was waiting outside.

"Quickly girls. You don't want to be late." He said, smiling. I rarely see him smile like that.

"Dad, what on earth did you eat?" We went inside the car.

"Nothing. Just a simple good morning from your mom made my day." Oh, so that's why. Mom is really a good influence. She should do that everyday.

Dad drove us to school and another surprisingly, he turned on the radio and started to sing along with the songs. I mean it, mom should greet him every day. Look at him, his aura is different than before.

We stopped at the gate. "Have a nice day girls. Goodluck."

"Bye dad! Thanks for driving us here." Niya said. Dad nodded then left. "Is he always like that? That, energetic?"

"Nope. Mom's greeting was just a blessing. He was so damn cold hearted back in Australia."

"Oh.."

I saw from a distance Little Orange, with some walking coloring books trying to flirt with him. "Is that real?" I pointed them.

"Oh that? Yep. Blue, is actually chased by a lot of girls. Their ideal type. But neither of them is Blue's type. Like none of them." Obviously. Look at those whores. Desperate b*tches. "Look at them. They're pretty. Some of them are popular, rich and some are smart. But, he is so choosy."

"If I were him, I'd punch those girls. Look at what they're wearing. Skirts, shorter than ours. That make up is literally making them look cheap, and those actions make them look desperate."

"Okay.  Some of them maybe."

"I meant all of them." She gave me a strange look. "I mean, look at them. Just look at what they're doing? No such class, what the hell?"