Chapter 9: The Bad Ones

Ali.

The three of us entered our classroom, and everything's a mess. Scattered crumpled papers and bags, chairs not on their proper positions, someone sitting on the teacher's table and a spilled water below the desk.

"Shut the hell up people!" They stopped what they were doing. I pointed at the spilled drink below my desk. "Who did this?"

"I-it was her!" A student pointed a sleeping kid. "She did that. But it was an accident. They we're running around the classroom and accidentally bumped her."

"Hey, I don't care if it was an accident. Wake her up, and where are the students who bumped her?" A student woke up the sleeping kid who spilled her drink under my desk. "Did you hear me people?! Where are the idiots who bumped her?!"

"Hey! I'm not an idiot! And so as my friends!" A tough looking guy showed up. But, not so tough for me.

"Prove it, loser." The class just went 'Oh' after I rubbed that word in that loser's face. "You wouldn't hurt a girl, would you?"

"There you're wrong." He tried to punch me but I easily grabbed his hand and kicked him away.

"Was that it?"

"I'm not yet done." His two friends tried to hold my arms so that their loser friend could punch me. Well let me tell you, I'm not one of those girls.

I decided to take left first so I kicked they guy on my right and started to shower kicks and punches on Mr. Fake Tough guy here, until he couldn't even manage to get up. Then, I did the same to the guy on my right. To be honest, my fights in Australia were better than this. "Psh, easy."

The guy who I fought first tried to attack me again but lucky for him, he slipped because of the spilled drink under my desk. My classmates just laughed at them, losers.

"I'm warning you. Never try to mess with me again. Do you understand?" The three idiots stood up and went back to their seats. "All of you! If you don't want to be like those three losers, don't try to mess with the great Ali. Do you understand me?"

"Yes." They answered in chorus.

"Now stop staring and go back to your seats!" Then, they quickly went back to their seats.

"Alix, that was pretty intense. Where did you learn to do that?" I sat on my chair.

"Australia, obviously." Another great day. I beat up three guys on one day. This is my first fight in this school, and this was really fun.

Our teacher went in and asked us to pass our homeworks. Good thing Little Orange finished answering these. These better be correct. I passed the notebooks she asked for.

After two periods...

"Hey Theo." Another fan girl showed up with two of her friends at her back. How are these b*tches attracted to this kind of guy. All he does is study. "Are you free after dismissal?" What a flirt.

"Leave the kid alone, will you?" They looked at me with their b*tch looking faces. I got my bag then stood up.

"We're not scared of you." One of them said. "And why are you acting as if you own the school? Pabida." What? I definitely understood what this idiot said to me.

I walked closer to them. "I am not what you said to me. In fact, you are the ones seeking for attention. And here's the evidence, right here."

"We're not seeking for any attention because we already have it and you, are striving to be popular."

"Really? So if you're popular then, why didn't I hear anything about you? Why isn't anyone talking about you? Why, don't I know you. Oh come on, we're classmates and I still don't know your names? You're not popular. You are just one of those back up dancers, back up singers, sidekicks, waiting to be hit by the spotlight."