Chapter 12: Rise of the Nightmares

Ali.

"Alison Annie! Bakit gabi ka na nakauwi?!" He is really really mad right now, but I don't care. I'm used to this. This isn't the worst one. "It's nine in the evening. What were you thinking? Saan ka nanaman pumunta?"

"Dad! Shut up! This is my life okay?! You have nothing to do with anything. You don't have to know anything about what I do because I am old enough to take care of myself!"

I ran towards my room and changed. What a day. Tyrese's gang were all losers but as for me and Tyrese, we defeated all of those lame kids. She's got mad skills which I don't know how to do. "Tyler should definitely meet her."
--

"Hey Ali. Great fight last night. You we're definitely on fire. You totally got 'em. Wala silang binatbat sayo." Of course, Ty. This is Ali we're talking about.

"Yep. After all, I am the Queen of Bullies back in Australia. Better be tough and cruel. 'Cause if others see your weakness, they'll use it to pull you down in hell."

"And the last thing we want involved is our feelings. They're worthless. All they did was make our lives miserable." Agree. "Pinapahamak lang tayo niyan eh." and I couldn't agree more.

My attention was caught by a girl who is overdressed, has a messy hair and is carrying her books. "Hey Ty. Look at loser." She faced the girl I was talking about. Then the girl suddenly gave us an angry look. "Oh she better regret that."

We both came close to her. "You. Where do you think you're going?"

"None of your business." Did this loser just say that? "Leave me alone." She bumped my shoulder then passed by us.

"Oh you better regret that." I faced her again.

"Why? Should I be scared at you? Should I act frightened and run scared? Should I cry, because you think of yourselves as our boss?"

"Shut it. Kami ang nasusunod dito, b*tch. Kaya kung ako sayo, matuto kang rumespeto. Hindi mo alam kung sinong binabangga mo."

"I don't care about you people."

She's really getting into my nerves! I pushed her and right now she's about to cry.

"Haha, nagtatapangtapangan ka lang naman pala eh! Idiot!"

"I'm not!" She shouted. What a bratt. Does she really think she can just answer us like that? No, b*tch, no. She started to cry.

"Is this a joke? Are you kidding me? You're on highschool. You're not in kindergarten anymore so stop being immature! What a cry baby." She even cried louder. Fvck it, she's so annoying.

"Let's just leave. She's starting to annoy me. Baka hindi na ako makapagpigil dito, masapak ko siya." Yeah, we better leave this bratt alone.

"She's not worth our time, Ty. We better should. Ba-bye, teeny weeny loser. Cry and cry until you realize what mistake you did to us." I kicked her books away from her. Just to make it more dramatic.

I just love seeing these kids cry. I love letting them know who I really am.

"So what's your class? I'm pretty sure you're not in my class, Ty."

"Yeah, too bad. But hey, may lunch time pa naman diba? So, see you later, Queen." Oh, nice. Queen.

"Later, Queen." I went in my classroom and as expected, everyone was looking at me as if I killed a person, which I would never do. "What?"

"How did you get a perfect score on our exam? You never study." If I was in a bad mood, I would totally beat this piece of sh*t up. "You cheated, didn't you?"