** Just Intro **

Neil khurana : Major Neil ,an army man , age 24 years , silent type but inside heart beats only for avni

Neil khurana : Major Neil ,an army man , age 24 years , silent type but inside heart beats only for avni ....

Avni mehta : Sweet and kind hearted girl , owner of mehta industries , age 22 years , Neil lover always staying away for Neil betrayal 

Avni mehta : Sweet and kind hearted girl , owner of mehta industries , age 22 years , Neil lover always staying away for Neil betrayal  ..

                      Plot

Neil khurana , he live in delhi with his friends , soft and sweet gentlemen , before meeting Avni ,his aim to become a business , he work as part time job and he save the money and he started his business , everything this goes well until he meet Avni ?

Avni came to delhi for meeting , where Neil friend as bet him , if you make that girl to fall in love with you , we will pay 20,000 money  ?

Neil who accept the challenge as a game and he started to flirting with her , and try go close with her . However , avni fall in love with Neil ? When she propose her love to Neil  he also accept her love , when she ask about the marriage , Neil ,who laugh at her and make fun of her love ?

Avni slap Neil , don't ever show your face again ? Few months later , Neil realize his love , and he search Avni , he can't find her , her wish to join in army , Neil join in army as Avni wish and he facing his death everyday ?

Untill Avni lives inside his heart's ?

Will avni able to accept Neil ? Will she give another chance for Neil ?