** Chapter - {11}**

( Now Avni and Neil decided to expose Anita )

Avni: She calls Anand ( Who is a  commissioner of the police department )

Anand: Hello!

Avni: Anand bhai! It's me Avni!

Anand: Avni, how are you and your mother?

Avni: We both are fine, bhai I need help from you?

Anand: Tell me Avni!

Avni: Bhai, i need information about a girl and i don't know her real name?

Anand: Avni, do you have a girl picture?

Avni: Yes, i have her picture?

Anand: Okay Avni, you send me her picture i will ask my team to collect information about her?

Avni: Okay bhai! Bhai, but it should be secret without knowing anyone...

Anand: But why?

Avni: Bhai, oh actually now i send a picture of the girl she is going to married Ali in 3 days before that i want to know about? That why?

Anand: Okay Avni! After getting her information i will call you?

Avni: Thanks bhai!

Neil: What did he say?

Avni: He said, after getting her information he will call me?

Neil: Good!

( Tara enter )

Tara: Avni, Neela madam came to office, she looks very angry she is coming to your room?

Avni: What? Neil, you hide inside the washroom?

Neil: What? Does Aunty know me? Then?

Avni: Neil please don't talk anymore? Does she push him inside the washroom? ( Neela enter )

Neela: Avni what is going on here?

Avni: What ma?

Neela: I heard that you cancel our Delhi clients project? Do you know how much loss?

Avni: Mom, mom

Neela: I gave my company to raise not to lose...

Avni: Mom listen...

Neela: What you want to say? Do you want to say sorry for the loss?

Avni: She raises the voice, mom lets me give a chance to talk?

Neela: She is shocked?

Avni: Mom, do you know that Delhi clients member Sammy who misbehaved with me? He forces me, do you know where he touches me? She breaks down on the floor with teary eyes?

Neela: What?

Avni: Ahaa mom, he forces me?

Neela: She got teary on her eyes? How dare he is? How can he touch my daughter?

Neil: Aunty, don't worry i teach a nice lesson for him? He won't even look Avni?

Avni: Neil...

Neela: Neil? What are doing here?

Neil: Oh aunty, i came to see Avni at time Sammy misbehaved so i beat him badly and Avni also safe?