** CHAPTER ~ {12} **

( After a few minutes Avni reach her home )

Avni: She starts sneezing...

Neil: Avni, he also sneezing...

( They both smile )

Avni: She goes inside her house?

Neil: ( mind voice: Before she enters the house once she turned back its confirm she loves me ) and telling palat, palat, palat Avni...

Avni: She turned back...

Neil: He totally surprised and happy.....

Avni: She comes in front of Neil with a small smile she says bye Neil...

Neil: He also nodded his head with a smile...

( After Neil leaving )

Neela: She shouts on the phone telling I don't know whatever do and save the worker otherwise you want to face the problem?

Avni: Mom what happens why you are angry?

Neela: Avni, worker Rajesh family is blaming me for his accident, because of our carelessness he meets with an accident? They want 2laks if something happens to him? I do understand...

Avni: Mom relax, have water?

Neela: She got a call again and she rushed to the hospital to stop them?

Avni: She gets sad? Does my mom always think only business, not me? Now also didn't ask about me or not my condition ?

( She gets sad and goes to her room. She switches on the light and goes to the washroom and change dress came out. She saw something behind the screen and got scared. She took the plot about to beat )

Avni: Look who you are come out?

Neil: Hey Avni, don't beat me?

Avni: Neil? What are you doing in my room?

Neil: You got cold because of me? So I brought kadaa for you?

Avni: Kadaa?

Neil: Ahaa kadaa...

Avni: Please you itself drunk this kadaa. Its smell is very weird and even color also  I don't want this kadaa I will take medicine I will be fine...

Neil: Avni come on, you are not a child, so you want to drink this? He makes her drink kadaa...

Avni: Yuck...

Neil: He started laughing...

Avni: What?

Neil: Look your face its soo cute...

Avni: Neil I said stop it, Stop it, Neil...
( They both started pillow fight )

Neil: Okay, okay... Avni I want to ask something?

Avni: What?

Neil: Did you got any information from Anand?

Avni: Yes Neil, he has asked me to come police station tomorrow?

Neil: Okay, tomorrow we both can go together?

Avni: She nodded her head...

Neil: He looks the time its 12 o clock. Okay, it's time to leave bye Avni...

Avni: When he moves she catches his hand...

Neil: He looks wonder...

Avni: Neil stays with me tonight...