** Chapter - {5} **

Ram: Neil, where are you coming from and why you are smiling?

Neil: Nothing yaar! Just i simply smile?

Ram: No, no! Something happens but you are not telling?

Neil: Nothing happens, I'm packing my bags, I'm going to Mumbai?

Ram: Why?

Neil: I'm going as a tourist guide to show places for the family?

Ram: When did this happen?

Neil: Yesterday evening! I went to pick up the customer. The customer asks me to show Mumbai for 3 days? They will pay 20,000, i think it's a good offer that why i said yes to them?

Ram: Neil! Already you did more for me? 3 days trip i won't allow you to go?

Neil: Just 3 days ram? I will be back?

Ram: This time no arguments, don't need to go anywhere?

Neil: But why ram? I'm a tourist guide? I'm just doing this only for my happiness?

Ram: I know that Neil! But not this time?

Neil: Okay fine! Then you send someone to them?

Ram: Okay! Before going call jai? Do I want to talk to him?

Neil: Wait i will call immediately? Does he call jai?

Jai: Hello!

Neil: Jai is Neil! Does ram want to talk to you immediately so come to the garage now itself?

Jai: Wait! I'm in the down floor, i will come in 2 minutes?

Neil: Fine! Ram, he is coming? I'm going to my house?

Jai: What happen ram? Why Neil is angry?

Ram: Nothing jai! I stop him to go Mumbai trip for 3 days, that why he is angry?

Jai: Why did you say like that?

Ram: Good friend jai! Do you forget? Tomorrow is a special day? I shame of you jai to say your Neil friend?

Jai: What did i do?

Ram: Jai do you forget? Tomorrow Neil birthday?

Jai: Oh yes, how did i forget? Now I understand, that why you didn't allow him?

Ram: Yes, I have the plan to celebrate his birthday? Jai, you just do what I'm saying?

Jai: Yes, i will do? But today our new is taking in charge, so i want to be there?

Ram: It's okay!

Neela: Guys, here i introduce my daughter Avni, your new boss, today onwards, she is taking in charge of this company?

( Everyone claps and welcome here )

Avni: Thank you ma!

Neela: It's all yours Avni! I'm going to my room?

Avni: I know my mom his lite ruled, but don't worry i won't be like her, we all can be friends, you can share everything with me? But, if you do any mistake tell me before, i will try to solve otherwise we want to face the angry face of my mom?

Ranu(staff): Madam, we thought you came from America, you will have an attitude, but you are so simple?

Avni: First of all you guys call me Avni no madam? Just like me a good friend at the same i want the best performance in the work?