** CHAPTER - {13} **

Neil: Oh God, where I got stuck?

Avni: Don't be silly, Neil, why I can't dial a number on your phone?

Neil: Because the button is not working properly only I can handle?

Avni: She looks angrily?

Neil: Don't look like that give me my phone I will dial?

Avni: No needed? She dials the number forcibly and the ring is going, Neil tells her what I'm saying.... (She gave the phone to him.

(He is about to speak before that Avni slip and hit Neil and the phone fall down)

Neil: Avni why you can't stand properly? He makes her stand...

Avni: I stand properly only, but I slip...

Neil: Just leave it, he searched his phone which was under Avni feet and it was broken into pieces... Oh 😱😱😱😱
My phone, my phone...

Avni: Neil you are overreacting, this is too much, for that stupid phone you reacting like this?

Neil: Do you know the value for my phone? I only know the value...

Avni: Fine whatever, if you finished your overacting shall we start our plan...

Neil: He gets up angrily, because of friend life I going silent otherwise you want to face my another face...

Avni: She started laughing, Neil please stop it ahaa, I'm getting smile looking your face, so please stop your drama for this stupid phone...

Neil: Okay fine!

Avni: Because of your phone my plan as spoiled but i want to plan big so that she itself want to accept her crime...

( Ali marriage day )

( In the morning )

Avni: She calls Neil...

Neil: Hello!

Avni: Neil it's me Avni...

Neil: This early morning...

Avni: Neil did you forgot?

Neil: Oh no Avni, today ali marriage and we want to expose her...

Avni: Thank God, now you execute our plan, I'm going the mandap you come with them when i call you?

Neil: Okay Avni, i will arrange everything?

Avni: Neil i don't want any mistake should be happy remember that?

Neil: Okay Avni...

Avni: Neil one more thing...

Neil: Tell me Avni...

Avni: Neil I'm sorry to say, you bring jai to the madap, he also wants to know the truth...

Neil: Jai is very sensitives he can't tolerate this truth and i can't take any risk for him...

Avni: But you can't hide the truth, just you bring to madap, Neil i know nothing will happen to him...

Neil: Okay! We can see in madap...

( In madap )

( The marriage rituals start, the bride and groom sat on the madap, everything is going well as her plan )