** CHAPTER - {15} **

Neil: Avni, please don't tell anything about our relationship?

Avni: Why Neil?

Neil: Avni, you know the reason our both friend are broken especially jai is totally out hand... So until they come to normal lets we keep as a secret between us...

Avni: Okay Neil... It's will be secret i won't tell anything about us... Now shall i leave...

Neil: He smiles...

( In avni house )

Neela: Stand there itself avni... This is the time to come home... Yesterday night you have gone and now only you are coming... Tell me where did you go? Why you didn't attend my call?

Avni: Mom, mom... Let's take a deep breath...Mom doesn't think too much I just went to console Ali...

Neela: Why what happened to him? 

Avni: Mom, I forgot to inform you that Ali marriage as call off... Because of the bride who marring him only for money... So police arrest her in cheating cases?

Neela: Oh that why you have been late? But you told me you going to find your happiness... Tell me what is the meaning for that?

Avni: Mom, i told everything but this my personal i can't share...

Neela: Avni, this is not fair... What personal between mother and daughter?

Avni: Mom, please it's personal don't ask again... I'm going to ready I'm already late for a meeting...

Neela: But avni one day I will find your truth?

Avni: Ahaa...

( Avni goes to her room and gets ready)

( After the breakfast, avni reach her office )

Tara: Avni why you are late? Look clients are waiting for you?

Avni: I don't tara... Come let's go for netting...

(  She entered her meeting room, sorry for late...Avni present her project )

Clients: Avni well your project idea us good... We offer you to complete your project in one month in London in our company...

Avni: She gets happy and I'm ready to take this offer i will do this project for your company...

Clients: Okay, then we will arrange everything for you...

Avni: Okay! And they left...

Tara: Congrats avni...

Avni: Thanks tara... I want to go... You handle everything...

Tara: Okay avni...

( Avni rushed to meet Neil to inform the good to him )

( In jai house )

Jai: Every girl is cheater... Cheater... She cheats me...

Neil: Stop drinking jai... Look your condition i can't see you like this...

Jai: Girls are cheater...

Neil: Jai it promises on me? If you want me or drunk... Choose anyone...

Jai: He throws the bottle on the floor and the huge Neil...

Neil: Jai doesn't spoil your life like this? Get outhouse to get some fresh air and go for work... You can get a change...