** CHAPTER - {23} **

( Avni is searching siya... Neil and Siya having food )

Neil: Here is your food cutie pie...

Siya: Thanks magic man...

Neil: He is about to have his food... He saw Siya struggling to have food... He smiles...

Siya: He looks anger at neil...
Magic man doesn't laugh...

Neil: Okay, he makes her sit on his lap and he feeds the food for siya...

( They share a father-daughter bond )

Avni: She gets a fear of siya... Riya please check the next compound... If you saw Siya please call me immediately?

Riya: Yes madam... I will inform you?

Avni: Siya where did you? Please come back to me? God, please keep my daughter safe...

Siya: Oui... Oui...

Neil: Now what happens?

Siya: My angel will be searching and worried about me? I didn't inform her?

Neil: Don't worry come I will leave you to your angel...

Siya: Okay magic man come let's go?

Neil: Okay cutie pie...

( She grabbed his hand and both rushed to avni meeting outside )

Neil: Okay cutie pie here we came? Where is your angel?

Siya: She will be inside the room?

Neil: But no was here?

Siya: No she will be here only?

Neil: Cutiepie just looks inside the room is empty everyone left...

( Siya saw avni coming... Siya shout angel and she runs towards avni...)

Neil: He can't see her face because of someone standing before here?

Avni: She ran and huge her tightly... Where did you go princess?

Siya: Angel I'm fine and don't cry... I was hungry that why I went to have some food?

Avni: Sorry princess I didn't care about you?

Siya: No angel you are always my best angel forever... I love you, angel...

Neil: He watches Siya convincing is the mother he smiles and left...

Avni: Princess doesn't this again? Whatever you want you to ask me?

Siya: Okay angel...

Avni: Princess tell me who takes you to the food court?

Siya: Magic man...

Avni: Who is this magic man?

Siya: Angel do you remember when I got an injury on my hand and doctor to send you out? This magic man makes his face funny and I started laughing...Today only I saw him, he only took me to the food place?

Avni: Anyway princess next time without my permission you should talk to a stranger and don't get anything from them?

Siya: Angel he is not stranger he is my magic man... Do you know we both have the same food taste... He also likes soup and sandwiches without Mirchi... Even you won't like but he likes...

Avni: Princess enough... Stop talking about that stranger, man... Come let's go?

DD: Neil where did you go?

Neil: He smiles thinking about siya...

DD: Wow neil after a long time I saw a smile on your face...

Neil: DD today I saw a girl who is like my copy cat... She likes the same food and the same attitude which I have in my childhood... She is exactly like me...

DD: What another neil? No way?

Neil: DD?

DD: He smiles... What is her name?

Neil: Oops I forget to ask her name... But she is so cute... My cutie pie...

DD: Okay, shall we go home I feel tired?

Neil: No DD, you go to your home... I want to go to some work?

DD: Okay... Bye, neil...

Neil: Bye DD...

( Neil was in the park, he is enjoying the children playing... After some time he walks on the road in avni memories and rain started  )

( Avni and Siya are on the way for the hotel and driver can't see the road because of heavy rain )

Avni: Princess after going hotel no Masti okay...

Siya: But angel you told me we can round Delhi?

Avni: But princess please understand I feel really tired I need rest otherwise I will get sick...

( Before Siya could say the driver hit someone and avni is shocked )

Avni: What happened driver?

Driver: Madam waits I will check someone who came In front of the car and I didn't see him in the rain?

( Driver gets down from the car and he goes near to him and he turns he was injured in his hand... He calls avni )

Avni: Siya is sleeping on her lap... She put her on the sit and she goes out to check... When she goes near she is shocked to neil... Neil? Driver take him fast and put in my car?

( Driver and avni lift neil and he put him in the car )

Avni: Driver drop us in a hotel?

Driver: Yes madam...

Siya: Angel...

Avni: Nothing princess you sleep... Sleep...

Siya: She continued her sleep...

( After few they three reach hotel )

Avni: She goes to the hotel and calls the waiter?

Waiter: Yes madam...

Avni: There is a man who is inside the car please bring him to my room? And send first aid kid...

Waiter: Yes madam...

( Avni took siya and she goes to her room and waiter came with neil )

Avni: Put him on the bed?

( He gave the first aid kid box and left )

( Avni was wet and she changes her cloth and she did first aid for neil )

Neil: I'm sorry avni... I'm sorry avni... He is blabbering her name...

Avni: After five years, I saw you neil, and in this condition, I want to see you... Why did you cheat me neil? I thought you are my everything but you have loved only my money not me? Why did you do this to me? Whatever I try to forget you I can't forget you because I still love you forever ever and ever...

Neil: Who is still in an unconscious?

Siya: She huge neil and sleeping...

Avni: She smiles and she huge siya my perfect family with her teary eyes...

......