** CHAPTER - {28} **

( Bela came down with his dad and neil is still confused... He is still thinking about avni )

Bela: She came near to neil and sat beside him?

Neil: He doesn't look Bela side?

Bela: Neil how do i look?

Neil: He doesn't respond to anything?

Bela: Neil... Neil... Does she touch him?

Neil: Bela?

Bela: Are there any problems?

Neil: No... No.. Bela...

Bela: Neil no something is wrong?

Neil: Nothing Bela just 5 minutes i go to the washroom?

Bela: Okay?

Kamal: Neil why you are getting up? Look the mantras on going?

Neil: Sir i just come? ( He goes out and he calls samer )

Samer: Major?

Neil: Listen samer, i don't know what you will do? Ask Rohan to find details about this girl where she is staying? I send a picture on your phone? I want her at any cost?

Samer: Okay major...

( Avni bring siya to the mall so that she can forget about asking her father )

Siya: Angel... I want to ask you a question?

Avni: Ask princess...

Siya: You are hiding something from me?

Avni: No princess...

Siya: Then why your kajal is erased on your eyes? Why did you cry?

Avni: No princess i didn't cry... Some dust goes inside the eyes...

( Before she could ask she change her mind... She sends to play with children... I don't know how much time i will manage? Now neil will be engaged? My neil is now another one... She saw Siya and control her feelings )

( Pandit finished is mantras and he asks both to stand... Neil and Bela get up and ask them to wear the ring... Neil gets tensed to wear the ring... Everyone teases him... Bela forward her hand to neil. Neil took the ring and he is about to wear the ring... Does someone shout stop this engagement? )

( Everyone shocked and neil put the ring down and the ring goes and falls on Mahir's leg... Bela is shocked to see )

( Mahir and Bela love each other

( Mahir and Bela love each other... Mahir is a middle-class family and he lives a normal life... He can do anything for his beloved Bela )