** Chapter {2} **

( In Kashmir , an Indian army )

Major Neil , Very strict and ruled man , specking less and work more , he is training the students .

Head officer ( Kamal ) : He call Samar?

Samar : Neil friend , he also a army man , he goes kamal room? Sir, did you call me ?

Kamal : Samar! Call neil I want to talk immediately to him ?

Samar : Sir ! He is training the students if I go there he will show is anger on me ?

Kamal  : Samar I ask you to call him ? You say him your head officer is calling ? Don't talk your funny jokes which makes him angry ?

Samar : G sir he salute and came out the door , sir said easily if goes to call him , in way he look at me , it's horrible god please keep his mood normal ..

He came to call Neil , he is punishing the students , who didn't obey his order ? He get fear major look very anger , god please help me ! Major , major , major he is calling him ..

Students : sir ! someone is calling you sir ? Look he is calling you?  Neil ,He  turn his face , he remove the sunglass and cap and gloves , raju ( students ) until in come watch them . Raju G sir ..

Neil : Samar how many times I told you ? Don't disturb me while I'm training the students ? You don't understand you have a brain or not ?

Samar : I'm not interest to get scolded from you ? Kamal sir want to meet now itself ? So that I came to inform you otherwise I won't come here to get your scolding ?

Neil :  will you stop your nonsense talking ? I'm going to meet the officer , you trained them until I come ? Do you understand samar ? G sir !
He goes to meet the officer ? He knock the door ? Sir may I come in ?

Kamal :  come in Neil !

Neil :  He ask sir did you call me ? He reply ?

Kamal : Yes Neil , I want to talk about our secret operation ?

Neil : What sir ?

Kamal : Neil I got a news about bomb blast in delhi ? There are more than 7 bomb where hide in the city ? It's May in mall , temple or somewhere ? Neil you want to find and defuse the bomb ?

Neil  : sir ! In delhi ? Sorry sir I can't ? You choose someone for this ? I can't do this ?

Kamal : Neil I know you can only do this ? I know the reason why you are refusing to go ? Because you doesn't want to go there ?

Neil  : No sir ! You are thinking wrong ?

Kamal : Then , what is your problem Neil ?

Neil : Sir , if go there I will become weak and I can't concentrate on work ?

Kamal :  But , it's your problem Neil ? here is your ticket for today night flight , without defusing the bomb , you can't return to Kashmir ? If you want , you can take Samar with you ?

Neil : No need sir , better I will go alone , without him , I'm enough for me ?

Kamal : Neil do your duty to our country ?

Neil : He salute and he leave the room? when he came out , he got some flashes about his past life and he goes to his room and watch his face , when he look the mirror he got the same flashes and he get angry he broke the glass with his hand ..

Samar : who came to get his things on his room  ? He is shocked to see Neil hand is bleeding and he ask him how did this happen major ?

Neil : Don't show me any sympathy I don't need anyone sympathy ?

Samar : Major I'm not showing sympathy on you , I'm just asking like a normal man wait I will do first aid ?

Neil : I don't need anything will leave me alone is enough for me ?

Samar : I  will leave you alone major , but one condition I will do first aid on your hand and I will leave ? He goes to take the first aid kid in the wash room and he shocked the glass pieces and he understands and goes back and he remove the glass pieces from his Hand major it's hurt sorry ..

Neil : it's a small pain , I got a big pain in my life , this is very small for me , it's not paining and hurting me more than I hurts her ?

Samar : Major , did you say anything ?

Neil :  Nothing samar it's over you can leave my room ?

Samar : G major , I'm leaving and major I know you are going to Mumbai ? I will drop in the airport ? Just call me after your packing major ?

Neil : He shake his head and he pack his dress, things and jacket and leave for Mumbai .

Kamal  : Neil take care your self your best man in our army , we will miss you  and do your duty ?

Samar : major shall we go ? We are getting late ?

Neil : I'm coming Samar , he get inside the car and he drop on airport ?

Samar : Major I miss you ! We will see you soon ?

Neil : he goes inside the airport , after the checking he sat on the flight .

(Gentlemen there is announcement ! Fight is going to be take off ! So all passengers please wear your seat belt )

Neil : he wear his sit and the fight as take off and goes smoothly , he is watching the window , someone call avni name , he get shocked and when he turn it's was a child , he get flashes of avni memories ....

( Flash back start )

( In delhi , which is most famous for India gate , Lotus temple , The red forst it is one of the tourist place in India )

Neil is working as tourist guide in delhi , his friend who are spoiling him by telling lie and using his money on party and club ....

Avni mehta , she is one who beats my heart , when I saw her for the first time in the airport . where I have a customer to pick in morning , for helping my friend I goes to pick up , where she came with a white grown , with small smile , her eyes which attacks me more , I forgot everything only me and here only in this world ( background music , phela pyaar ) , someone hit me I was out my dream ? When I look there she is also gone my customers as gone ... ( Flash back end )

But , she is one who made my life beautiful , teach me how to live without money ? If want to live with love and support we can achieve in our life . Avni she is part of my life , one of the most beautiful girl in the world .....