** CHAPTER - {18} **

( In the morning)

( In Neil house, Avni and neil sleeping together and neil hand is over on her hand )

Avni slowly opens her eyes... She saw neil was next to her... She smiles remember her last night and removes his hand and she took her phone, she saw the time is 9 Clock... She shouts oh God, time is already 9 today i have a meeting...

She gets up from the bed... Her shawl struck with Neil... She tries to remove but she can't... She left her shawl, She looks Neil and kisses on his cheeks... ( She left a message note for Neil and she leaves )

( In avni house )

Neela: Raj call Avni?

Raj: Yes madam...

( Raj knock the door... Avni doesn't respond he goes down and informs Neela and she came to check )

( After a few minutes, avni reaches her home... Like, Neil, she claims on the wall and enters her room... )

Neela: Avni! Avni. Does she call her outside the door

Avni: She opens the door...

Neela: She is shocked to see avni wearing a bathing towel on her head...
What happen avni why did you lock the door?

Avni: Mom i slept and I didn't hear the alarm sound?

Neela: She smiles... I'm getting scared you didn't open the door? Anyway, I'm waiting down come fast? Today we have an important meeting with our staff?

Avni: Mom just 5 minutes i will be there?

( Neela and Avni had breakfast together )

Neela: She notices something on her neck? Avni what mark on your neck? It's like injury...

Avni: She touches her neck and does she remember the movement with neil and she smiles on her own...

Neela: Avni what is happening? Why you are laughing at yourself?

Avni: She doesn't respond?

Neela: She beat her...Avni where are you? Whenever do i ask anything you are thinking somewhere else?

Avni: No mom, I'm here only...Mom oh actually while wearing the chain it's cut my neck... It's just a small injury nothing to worry?

Neela: To tell this you take this much time? Okay, I'm going take the car, you check this file and come?

( Avni and Neela left for the office, on the way and avni look at her phone... She is waiting for neil message... She thinks neil is still sleeping... )

( In neil house )

Neil wakes up and he opens his eyes, he turns avni is not next to him... He gets up and he saw the paper on the table and he read it... ( Yesterday night was the best day in my life.... You have changed my life.. I love you soo much.. Neil i have an important meeting so i will meet you in lunch at Ali cafe )

What Avni? Did you leave me alone? He sends a message to Avni... I love you too.

( Avni hear a message tone and she took her phone and smiles looking neil message... After a few minutes they reach the office and they had a meeting with clients... Continuously meeting goes for 3 hours, and can't concrete on work and thinking about neil...
Finally, the meeting ends avni rushed to met neil. She makes excuses and rushed to met neil...)