** CHAPTER - {22} **

Neil: He stands with teary eyes...

DD: He came out from the car and he saw neil was standing outside? He goes near to him? Neil, what are you doing here?

Neil: DD avni came here?

DD: What?

Neil: Yes, i hear her voice?

DD: Did you see her?

Nei: No DD, She was next to me but i didn't see her ...she was talking to the doctor? When remove the screen no was there?

DD: Neil i think you have a dream?

Neil: No it's true, i know that avni...

DD: Neil it's okay, you are always thinking about Avni that why you heard someone voice as avni...

Neil: No DD, i only my Avni voice? Why you are not understanding? I'm telling you, avni is here in Delhi...

DD: Relax neil... Now only you are getting recovery... So we can talk later...

Neil: No, i want to know where Avni is staying? DD do something i want my Avni back?

DD: Okay neil, if you are strongly telling... I wish your Avni is here? I will ask my team to get information about her?

Neil: He nodded his head...

DD: Neil you sit here, i will get your discharge paper?

( DD got neil discharge paper and left for home... )

(ITC grand central luxury restaurants)

( Driver drop avni siya in the hotel )

Avni: Princess you sit here... I will finish my work?

Siya: Okay angel...

( Avni goes to the receptionist )

Avni: Hello...

Recep: Hello madam, how can i help you?

Avni: I'm Avni, coming from London... My client has booked a room in my name?

Recep: Just a second madam, i will check?

( She checked for a while )

Recep: Yes madam, there is a room in your name? Madam, fill this form?

Avni: She fills the form?

Recep: Thanks and here is your Key and Rom no - 103...

Avni: Okay...