** CHAPTER - {14} **

( After exposing Anita true face to jai and Ali, both are still under the shock )

Avni: Ali doesn't drink too much it's not good for your health...

Ali: Avni I didn't do anything wrong, why I'm always suffering a pain... First, my mom and daddy who left me alone when I was 7yrs, now this Anita, why everyone cheats me. Tell me Avni, tell me.

Avni: Ali, who told you are cheated and suffering a pain? Look, Ali, everyone can't succeed in their life, in any stage, they want to face failure. But it's doesn't mean you should be like a failure in life... You have your own life you should move on...

Ali: He looks at her with teary eyes...

Avni: Ali, i can't imagine if you got married to her, I don't know how did she tolerate you such an idiot you are?

Ali: Avni, you are making fun of me?

Avni: At least you smile that the matter?

Ali: You are best buddy Avni, you promise that you always stand with me?

Avni: Always...

Ali: Pinky promise...

Avni: Pinky promise, I always stand for my best friend...

( In Jai house )

Jai: Neil these girls are fake, they want only our money, they are no value for love...

Neil: Jai you are over drunken in the morning we can talk...

Jai: He leaves his hand, Neil please tell me you won't fall with any women, they will cheat and give life long pain for us...

Neil: In the morning we can talk jai...

Jai: No Neil I want you to promise right now...

Neil: What? ( Mind voice: Why

( He is going to promise jai hand but he falls unconscious )

Neil: He took a deep breath, thanks to God you saved me otherwise I want to promise him... But nothing happens like that, now only my love story start before he will put an end for my love...

( He make jai sleep properly on his bed and cover the blanket and he is about to leave jai house, he gets a call from Avni )

Neil: Hello Avni...

Avni: Neil are you free...

Neil: Ahaa...

Avni: Super, i want to meet now itself ...

Neil: Now you want to meet me...

Avni: Why you have any problem?

Neil: No Avni, oh actually now only i came out of jai house... That why...

Avni: Now he is fine...

Neil: Yes, he is fine...

Avni: Okay, i send you the address, you come in 🔟 minutes...

Neil: But avni...

Avni: I won't listen to anything just do what i say?

Neil: Okay madam...

( She cut the call and smile goes inside the house, Neela enter)

Neela: Avni... This time to come home?