** Chapter - {7} **

(In Delhi )

Neil: Sunlight reflects on Neil's face? He opens his eyes and looks Avni pictures he says good morning Avni!

DD: He came to Neil house? He is calling Neil, Neil, Neil?

Neil: He hears the sound, he goes down to check? DD, what are you doing here?

DD: Neil, we need your help?

Neil: My help? What matters?

DD: Neil now only we got information, there is a bomb in the stadium, it going be a blast in 2 hours, our team can't defuse the bomb?

Neil: What?

DD: Yes, someone called our station, he only inform us, someone kept a bomb in the stadium?

Neil: Come let's go to the stadium we don't have much time?

DD: Neil, we came to the stadium?

Neil: DD you stay here? I'm going inside? He goes inside the stadium, they bomb defusing gang was trying to defuse the bomb?

( He goes near to the bomb, which is connected with many wires, he cut the red and blue jointly, the bomb is defused)

When he comes out, he fell down, he saw, which as only one wire, when he took the wire from the mud and  he fellow the wire, in the end, the small boy was standing in top of bomb, he runs towards to save the boy, he pushes him and he got injuries in the blast )

DD: Neil! Everyone is shocked?

Neil: Who got severe injury and fall on the other side?

DD: He calls the ambulance and he admitted in the hospital?

( In London, Avni is going to her office, while going she slip and hit on the wall and got an injury on her head )

John: Avni, are you okay?

Avni: Yeah, I'm fine! I'm just.....

( She felt something strange and she thought Neil is a danger)

( In the hospital )

Neil: He remembers the incident and he wakes up?

Nurse: Sir! Does she go to call the doctor?

Doctor: How do you feel mr.neil?

Neil: Where I am?

Doctor: In the hospital! Did you get a severe injury? Look, Neil, you need rest? I will come later?

Neil: He remembers about Avni?

( Flashback )

(In previous, Avni get anger with Neil because of Neil kissing Avni in the left )

Ram: Neil where did you go?

Neil: He doesn't reply?

Jai: Neil, he is asking you?

Neil: What happen guys?

Ram: Nothing Neil! We are just asking where did you?

Neil: Avni is different? ( He has a weird expression 🤔🤔🤔 )

Jai: Avni?

Ram: Avni?

Neil: Yes, that Avni is a different girl? She makes mind to think about her?