** CHAPTER - {20} **

Neela: What?

Geeta: Yes, after many tests the reports are clear its confirm that Avni is pregnant for the past 4 weeks... She makes an excuse and goes...

Jai: How can be possible? Did we separate they both then how can be possible?

Neela: Avni carrying neil child? Tara, do you know this before?

Tara: She is shocked? Aunty, i don't know anything about this matter? Avni won't tell anything to me?

Jai: Tara doesn't lie... She is very close to you and she won't share anything with her mom expect you?

Tara: No jai i don't know anything about this?

Neela: Jai leaves her no use of asking her? I will take about this matter Avni?

Avni: She gets conscious and open her eyes she shocked to see in her hospital... She gets up and tries to remove the needle...

Nurse: Madam what are you doing?

Avni: How did i come here? I was at my home? Mom...

Neela: Everyone leaves i want to talk to my daughter alone ...

Avni: What happens to me?

Neela: She gave a tight slap...

Avni: She shocked? Mom

Neela: Don't say that word... You don't have the rights to call me your mom?

Avni: Mom why you are telling like this? What did i do?

Neela: Wow Avni...What acting? How can act like you doesn't know anything?

Avni: Mom seriously I don't know what you are talking about?

Neela: Avni you are pregnant with neil child...

Avni: What?

Neela: Now Geeta confirm that?

Avni: She got teary on her eyes... She touches her stomach and laughs...

Neela: What is going on her Avni?

Avni: Mom, im going to be a mother and you are grandmother...

Neela: Avni are you out of mind?

Avni: Mom, im carrying a child in my womb...

Neela: Avni you are understanding or not? This society won't accept your child, in fact, this child is an illegal child... Before the marriage you are pregnant?

Avni: Mom, i won't care about society, this much days i have been living a mean less life but now i got a reason to start a new life, my child...

Neela: But i won't allow to spoiling your life like this? I will ask Geeta to abort this child?

Avni: No way mom, i won't even allow touch my child... If you try to kill her i won't see you are my mom...

Neela: Avni for this child you are going against me?

Avni: She is my child, without my permission you cant come close to me?

Neela: Avni what wrong with you? Do you realize this child is illegal?

Avni: Mom, don't blame my child... The mistake is yours... If you blame my child then i won't be quite...