** Chapter - {6} **

Neil: Challenge accepted let's start the love game?

Avni: She goes very angry at her house?

Neela: Avni, you came so early? How was your party?

Friends: Avni listen! Avni!

Avni: She goes to the kitchen and breaks the glass bottle?

Neela: She gets shocked and runs towards the kitchen?

Staff is standing outside, her friend also rushes to the kitchen.

Neela: What are doing outside?

Staff: Avni madam warn us to come inside?

Neela: Guys can you tell me what happens at the party?

Friends: Aunty even we don't know the reason? She also gets angry with us? That why we came to meet her?

Neela: Avni, stop break the glass? You will hurt, please open the door? Please bata, listen to my words?

Avni: She destroys the kitchen and she open door run towards her room?

Neela: She shocked? Are staffs clear this immediately, otherwise its will hurts anyone?

Staffs; yes madam?

Neela: Guys you go home? I will handle Avni?

Avni friends leave, Neil enter her house

Neela: You are that accident boy?

Neil: Yes, it's me?

Neela: How is your health? Without informing you to run away from our house?

Neil: I'm fine! I don't want to distract you both? That why i went silently?

Neela: Okay! What do you want? Why did come here again?

Neil: Can i meet your daughter?

Neela: Actually, she is anger mood, she won't meet anyone?

Neil: Just only once aunty?

Neela: Okay! Upstairs first room?

Neil: Okay! He goes upstairs, he knocks the door? No response?

Avni: She gets up and goes to open the door? ( Neil also open the door at the same time, he fall on Avni )

Neil: They both got eye lock movement?

Avni: You, what are you doing in my house?

Neil: He gets up from Avni? They both chain struck with each other chain?

Avni: She tries to take her chain out? But she can't?

Neil: He removes his chain and gave Avni chain to her? Oh, actually I'm sorry for kissing you, it was an accident i didn't do internally, I'm sorry?

Avni: Wow, if you say like this i believe you? Did you take advantage of me in the lift? If i talk nicely with you, you will take advantage of me like this?

Neil: Hello wait for a second, i didn't take advantage of you? In the lift light as gone, in the darkness, i can't see anything, that why this mistake has happened? Do I come to clear this misunderstanding? Did I say everything straightly? That it?

Avni: She also kisses Neil? Now I took advantage of you, want ever you want to do it?

Neil: He is shocked? Look you are doing this internally? I came to say sorry, but you took my advantage like this?