** Chapter - {3}**

In the previous part, we saw Neil saw Avni for the first and how he miss the client.

Neil friend ram, who is a car driver he scolds for losing his customers? But, Neil is still thinking about her and smiling...

Ram: Neil you are listening to my words, I'm talking to you only, because of you today my salary as gone? But my friend Neil who doesn't care about my money?

Neil: Ram stop it? I accept I miss the client?

Ram: what are you saying? Because of you're careless today payment as gone?

Neil: I'm not interested to listen to your words? I feel tired I'm going home?

Ram: What the hell?

( In the house )

Neil: Infant of the mirror, he saw Avni face? What happens to me? Why I'm thinking here? He smiles and goes to sleep on the bed? ( Flashback ends )

( Flight landed on Delhi )

Neil, he came out from the flight. After his checking, he came out the airport.

DD ( Neil friend): Neil I'm here!

Neil: DD how are you? After a long time am I seeing you? You don't change anything in you? Still, you are single or you have a girlfriend?

DD: What to do Neil? I'm still young? And I'm a police officer, busy with my work no time to think?

Neil: He smiles!

DD: Neil comes let's go?

Neil: DD drop me in my guest house?

DD: Why Neil you stay with me at my house?

Neil: It's not safe, I'm an army man, I can't stay with you? In my guest house, I will be fine!

DD: But, Neil?

Neil: In that house, so many memories are there, I feel Avni is with me?

DD: Neil you still love Avni?

Neil: She is my life, because of her I'm living in this world...

DD: Neil your guest house?

Neil: Thanks! If I need anything I will call you?

DD: Whatever you need to call me?

Neil: He opens the gate, he got flashes of Avni, how they both spend time her smile

Neil: He opens the gate, he got flashes of Avni, how they both spend time her smile... He wipes his eyes and he opens the door and he goes inside, he removes the cover from the Shoba, dining table and he goes to his room, where he imagines Avni is standing in front of him, he goes to hug her but he falls down, he saw his pictures with Avni, he took the frame and huge frame tightly.... He removes everything and he cleans the house, while he sleeps he took  Avni shawl from his bag and he sleeps ...

( In the morning )

Neil: Sunlight reflects on Neil's face, he wakes up and he fresh up and he wears jogging dress and he goes for jogging in the park... He saw the children are playing, the elder is walking slowly and he loves everything...

DD: Good morning Neil!

Neil: Good morning DD! Does DD drop me in Mall?

DD: Which mall you want to visit first? Out of  17 malls are here?

Neil: DD which mall is people visit more?

DD: Citywalk mall is famous?

Neil: Then you drop me in Citywalk mall?

DD: Okay! I will drop in the mall?

Neil: DD come with me?

DD: Why Neil?

Neil: DD you stand inside the mall? Until I call you? Because I going to find the bomb? If I find the bomb you take the people out of the mall?

DD: What?

Neil: He goes inside the mall and he started searching the bomb, he goes to the dress shop, watches shop, toys shop and he can't find the bomb, he hears the clock sound which is different from other, he saw the baby is crying when he took the baby from the basket the bomb start the timing. Does he call DD?

DD: Neil bomb!

Neil: DD call your police member and alert the people and take them out, I will defuse the bomb?

DD: He calls his member and he announces there is a bomb in the mall, so, please everyone go out?

( Everyone rushed to go out, and Neil also defuse the bomb by citing red line and blue line bomb is stopped )

Neil: DD everyone is safe, the bomb is defused...

( Everyone claps and appreciate him for saving the life )

Neil: He calls the lady who carries her baby in a basket? Do you know why your child is crying? Because inside the bomb was hidden? When I took your baby out the time start running fastly.
Next time please check your bag and thing?

DD: He huge Neil, Neil you save us?

Neil: I'm hungry can you please take me to any resort?

DD: Why not? Come i will take to the best resort?

( In the resort )

DD: Neil tell me! How do you know the bomb was in this place?

Neil: Normal the terrorist will use the bomb to keep in commonplace and people a rounded place? You told CityWalk is a famous mall? So I guess the bomb will be in the mall?

DD: Neil you are smart?

Neil: Stop it! Let's order the food? I'm so hungry?

DD: Waiter! He orders the food?

Neil: Nice food! DD Drop me in my house?

DD: Sorry Neil, my head officer is calling, i want to go back?

Neil: It's okay! I'm fine you go to your station, i will go by auto?

DD: Are sure Neil?

Neil: I'm fine, i will get an auto?

DD: Okay! Does he leave for his work?

Neil: He goes to the deer park - Hauz Khan village, he spent some time in the park, he smiled remember Avni...
Where are you Avni?  I feel alone in this world? My eyes are eagerly waiting for you? I won't hear your voice, i won't see your smile, please come back to me avni, i miss you, i miss you so much.....