Pre-Epilogue

MADDIE- when Maddie was 17 her parents moved to Australia with her little sister Livi (who was now 7) when her and Charlie were 19 they split up. And found new people. Maddie's new boyfriend however, beat her and she turned to Charlie for help. Soon enough they realised they still had feelings for each other so got back together. When they were 22 Charlie proposed and they had 3 children together. Tay, Tom and Eden.

CHARLIE- when Charlie was 19 he split up with Maddie due to touring and long distances and he got into a relationship with a new girl, Katie. One day Maddie rang him up and told him about what her new boyfriend was doing to her. Charlie rushed to help her out and realised he still had feelings for her, therefore breaking up with Katie and getting back with Maddie. On the night of her 22nd birthday Charlie proposed and they had 3 children. Tay, Tom and Eden.

ERIKA- when Erika was 18 she left England to go find her parents in Australia. Not having much luck she went back to England and moved in with Leo. Erika got pregnant when she was 23 so Leo proposed. They now have twin boys. Jordan and Jack

LEO- while on tour in America, Leo's girlfriend Erika left England to go and find her parents in Australia but didn't have much luck. She went to surprise Leo one day on tour in LA and they hadn't seen each other for months. When Leo was 21 Erika got pregnant so Leo proposed. They got married 1 year later and had twin boys Jordan and jack.

DARCY- Darcy took up acting with Maddie. Both girls getting the title of 'dame' when she was 19 she travelled to Africa to visit hospitals, schools and homes to find out what life was like and help in whatever way she could. She often spoke about her travels to her 3 children; Charlotte, Elle and Mason. Darcy married Harvey when she was 23 and they have a happy, healthy family

TAMSIN- when Tamsin was 18 she moved to Portugal and became a English teacher. She met a half Portuguese, half English man named Blue, 1 year older, when she was 24 they got married and had 4 children; Ellie, Tia, Owen and Conor.

Ella- after the argument with Maddie, Ella kept talking to Luke. And when they left year 11 they started dating. When they were 20 they got married and now have 2 daughters. Amber and Eloise

Luke- Luke became a lawyer and left Ella to work in a cafe so they were definitely stable. They had 2 daughters. Amber and Eloise.

Emily- Emily moved to Portugal with Tamsin. When Tamsin got with Blue. Emily moved to her cousins house and lived there until she met an English boy, James. And moved back to England with him and had 1 son. Patrick.