Chapter 1

Nam Ji hyun pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm indicating that it was 7 in the morning. Grudgingly, I got up to bed. Looking back at yesterday, I was not doing anything particularly tiring. Then it hit me when I saw the note at the desk. I switched yesterday.

Nam Ji Hyun-nieee
HelO, I am kinda dRynk right now anyways, I left some drinks in your cupboard!!
Bin hyun

The note was written. Ahh, it can be like that sometimes. I rolled my eyes and just got ready for school. There are just so many times Bin Hyun has messed up your routine. Sometimes you were in control when she was in a gang fight. Not to mention the time you were in the middle of the road, on a motorbike, please you have zero experience in driving. Bin Hyun is just difficult. To control or to confront her.

“Ji Hyun, I don’t know what you were doing yesterday, but please do not come home drunk again, it’s scary out there and you’re just in highschool,” my mother reminded me.

I walked to school, around the same way, when I saw a guy patting a neighbourhood cat. I looked at him and at his hands that were slowly patting the cat. He was super gentle with the cat, and it purred when he lightly touched his ears. I smiled, and tried to get a view of his uniform when I realised it was my school uniform.

“Hey, you know you can stop staring right,” he suddenly turned away from the cat and stared straight towards me.

“Hi, I’m Lai Guan Lin, I hope to be your friend. Please help me get to know the school more,” his voice rings. It was deep and he sound really cheerful.

.”I’m really sorry,” apologising, I quickly ran away from the situation.

“Class, welcome our new student, Lai Guan Lin’’ my homeroom teacher said.

“He’s handsome,”

“Eh SeHyun your position as the handsome person might be stolen,”

The sound of my classmates was echoing. I looked up at who this supposedly handsome new guy is and believe it or not, it was the guy this morning. I turned away from him and looked at the papers on my table instead. Wahh, why is he here?

“You can sit beside Ji Hyun, there is an empty table beside her,” shit was my only thought to that statement.

"Jin Hyun!" I turned around and I see Ha Na and Natasha,my two best friends.They ran over to me and hanged their hands over my neck.

Teas and drama and even recent beef were spread amongst us as we walked inside the building.

Ha Na and Natasha separated from me to get to their classes.I quickly got my books from my locker and started to walk to my class.

"Ouch!"I looked up and saw a guy with brown hair.He look kinda cute.

"You should look at where you are going"he hissed in a low voice.Despite his looks, I hated everything about him.

I had never see him before, maybe his new. I walked away from him and quickened my phase to my classroom. I continued rubbing my head as it still hurts and I'm scared that Bin Hyun might come out.

Honestly, I do not want my personalities to come out in school they are super troublesome. Another thing is also I do not want to let others know about my personality disorder.

I finally entered my classroom.After a while the teacher came.

"Class we have a new transfer and he will join us today,class meet Lai Guan Lin" she announced.

A boy with brown hair entered.I realised that the boy is the one that bumped into me in the hallways.

"Hello!I am Lai Guan Lin I hope that you guys will treat me with care" he finishes with a smile.

I heard all the girls around me squeled.He winked to the girls and walked over to me.His behaviour is so different from just now.

"Can I seat here?"He pulled out the chair beside me.The teacher nodded and that's enough for him to welcome himself to my place.I rolled my eyes,this is not going to be a good year...

Enjoy :)