Chapter 14

I woke up feeling my body go sore. The first thing I thought of is who came yesterday. I was looking for evidence and came upon a note stating names and features of the person. At the end sign Jihoon's name.

I changed into a turquoise t-shirt with black ripped jeans and headed downstairs for breakfast. There was only me and Guan Lin for breakfast. He looked at my eyes before he finally spoke.

"Let me get closer to all your persona," he asked.

I just nodded my head. Part of me wanted to trust him but another part did not. Not because I do not trust him but because I don't want him to get involved with my persona. They can be dangerous.

We rode the car and reached the school. There's a lot of girls waiting at the gates today too. We walked towards the school gate and heard girls shouting and simping. Without realising it someone had put their arm over Guan Lin's shoulder.

"Heyyo! I'm sure you remember me but I'm Jin Young, Bae Jinyoung!" he said as all three of us walked towards the school.

I can feel all the fangirls glaring but who cares.

I saw another 9 boys and thought about what Jihoon wrote. Referencing the letter I greeted everyone. They were super kind and even moved to my table during lunch. They were kind to my other two friends.

-

I woke up without knowing the reason why. I took a shower and changed into a red half sweater and blue short jeans. I went out of the room to see Guan Lin waiting outside the door. I smiled at him. Well at least I thought it was not sincere.

He looked into my eyes before saying.

"Bin Hyun, you were late for breakfast. Why don't we skip school today? Wait here I'll go change," he said as he rushed to his room.

He came out in a red sweater with black jeans. I was shocked. How did he know I was here? He pulled my hands and dragged me out and within minutes I found myself in a car. He drove me to an amusement park.

There was nobody there and I was curious.

"I rented it. I know you never went to one and were jealous of her amiright?" he said.

Moments of silence passed before he broke it.

"What do you want to ride first?" he asked.

Well he regretted asking that question as we conquered all the roller coasters and bumpy rides I saw. After like 5 rides he stopped me and asked for mercy.

"How can you stay so calm when I'm going to be dead soon. I didn't know you were that tough," he said in between breaths.

I smiled at him unknowingly and changed it to a grin before he noticed. He looked up at me and asked if I wanted to eat. We went to a side bar and ordered udon. Sitting at the two seater table we both were devouring our meals.

"I heard you were in a gang, was it fun?" he asked.

"Used to. I stopped and received a beating for it as Jin Hyun was very close to getting treated. She only learned a little bit about her past and was too scared of it. Well we couldn't  came as memories were flooding through," I go on.

"Well when we stopped appearing, she thought she was being treated. Until I came to handle her pain," I finished.

He only listened silently as he ate his noodles.

"Well trust me we can go through it together and I'm sure it won't hurt you Bin Hyun," his eyes twinkled in the night.

We locked eyes for a while, his black ones staring at my brown ones. I fell for him as I promised not to. I could not help but trailed my eyes to his features and fell to his lips.

Without a thought my lips were pressed to his. He stiffened for a moment before relaxing and kissed me back. Slow and passionate as our lips moved in sync. Both our lips were connected as they perfectly fit each other.

His hands lay on my waist and mine around his neck. We pulled out for oxygen. He stared into my eyes and I stared back before I changed.

I was mad. Someone spoiled my only beautiful moment. It's the one and only beautiful memory and she dared ruin it. Have I asked for a lot? I endured the pain for 11 years because she could not and this is how she returned it.

Chapter Epilogue 

Guan Lin pov

“I want this, this and this, you pay okay,” there were about 5 different snacks on the counter.

I looked at her leaving the store. Is this her hobby, maybe changing her name means changing her personality. I liked her wavy hair and how she is super outward and confident. If this is Bin Hyun, then I like her.