Chapter 22

"How many times must I remind you to not visit my son,"she said it,anger visible in her voice.

"If I hurt him also what's the matter.He hurt me before too,"I replied.

"Park Jin Hyun! He's your family member, he's your father,"she replied.

"So? Family don't beat his children,"I replied.

"You know what happened that night?"she said.

"Yes I want to know who wanted to kill him too,"I replied.

"It was you,"she said in a whispered voice.

"What do you mean?"I said softly this time.

"That night I see the change in your eyes,"she said.

"He did not fall down the stairs but was hit by glass wine bottles,"she said.

Third person pov

"Aunty do you have extra food?"the boy asked the server.

He load in bags and bags of food in his backpack.After that he run down to the basement.He opened the same door.The room is dark,a girl laid on a bed at a corner.

"Jin Hyun!This is the time!Wake up quickly!"the boy said as he tapped the girl.

"Let's escape this place,"he repeated as the girl sit up.

"Your father?"she asked.

"He's busy with all the other people.Let's go before he realises I'm gone,"he said as he pulled her arm.

Meantime

"I want to introduce him now,"Mr Park Seo Won said.

He searched for his son in the bedroom and all over the house.At last he came empty handed.He thought of the basement next.

He do not like to beat up the small girl in the room.He did not mean it but she always remind him of his cheating wife.Without realising it, beating her became a habit.

He walked down the stairs and saw the girl and his adopted son coming out of the room.

"What are you doing out here?"he asked the kids.

Without warning the girl take a wine bottle and threw it towards his father.The bottle hit Mr Park head as he stumbled back.Her eyes changed shade.

The girl grabbed another one and repeatedly hit Mr Park head.He fainted and collapsed but the girl still continues hitting his body.

Blood mixes with the red wine.The body laid helplessly on the staircase.The girls laughed as she saw the dead body.After tasting the satisfaction she collapsed.

The maid found her and brought her back to her home.

The lady cleaned the blood of her and dressed her prettily.As she wakes up,her eyes changed shade.

"Baek Hyu~ah meet your now sister Jin Hyun~nim"the lady said.

She point to the girl who is a head shorter than the boy.

"Jin Hyun~ah you will now live with us and this is your your new brother,Baek Hyu,"the lady added.

"Baek Hyu~oppa,"the girl said,testing the boy's name.

"Nae,annyeong," he replied.

Time was great.There was no beating,sufficient food and she have a new life.She do not know at all about her passed like she's a new person.She believe that this is her family till one day she found out that she's not by her teacher.

"Jin Hyun, I'm sorry for asking about your family,"the new teacher said.

"What do you mean?"she asked.

"I just know your parents died and I'm sorry I mention you,"

She felt isolation.She thought that she was a burden to her adoptive family.Thus,she craves attention.

As a result,she put in another personality.She craved attention and learn to beautify herself.She began drinking and smoking to gained more friends.She flirt to get the love and attention she wants.

Chapter epilogue

Third person pov

The boy came every night at 10 sharp to the girl.He leaves at 12 midnight.Sometimes they do not get caught.However,there a alot of days the same sillouet would appear.

The girl wanted to relate to the boy thus she insert a personality.

He lives in her body.He came every time the boys arrived.Yes they get hurt in the middle of the fun times but the boy focuses on the happiness than the sad times.