Chapter 2

“What is your name?” he asked me and I panicked.

Is it okay to tell him? Will it caused anything to happen?

“I’m Ji hyun. We- I saw you just now,” I accidentally outed myself out. It was a little difficult. I am a system and am not one person but it’s very difficult to be many people in a public setting like school. As a host, it is my responsibility to be able to please all my personalities but sometimes it is difficult.

I looked at the class and I saw many stares around our area. All the girls were looking at Guan Lin. It was a little overwhelming. Instead of ignoring them, I joined their stare and I was also in awe. Ji hyo unnie will like his type, super soft and gentle, very caring, I’m pretty sure she will take advantage of him at some point.

“Why? Am I that handsome?” he asked and I immediately turned away, except in this situation, I could not run away.

BAM! It was a heavy one, my whole entire body just shook and my hands were clenched on the floor. I looked at all the books that had fallen on top of me. I picked it up for the other person and I can slowly feel someone taking over.

“I am really sorry, I thought the hallway would be bigger,”

“Ahh, Guan Lin, watch okay, you have an eye for a reason,” I replied back.

“Sorry Ji Hyun,”

“Nope, it’s Bin Hyun okay,” I said and looked at his confused face. I enjoyed doing this to people, they look so cute and confused.. 

I was thinking of skipping school today since we already ate lunch, maybe I should go somewhere more fun.

“Okay, bye, remember to use your eyes next time,” I said as I made my way to the back gate.

A/N: How are my babies doing? It will be like this from now on okay, try to guess who is who by their personality!! Have fun.