Chapter 11

"I am your father's closest friend. When he got married it was forced. After a month of him marrying your mother he travelled to Taiwan for seven years. He adopted a child who he found out alone on the streets," Mr Kim replied and sigh afterwards. The story is getting interesting to me.

"He came back with the child he adopted and found out about you. He thinks your mother cheated on him as he never touched your mother. Your grandparents were horrified-" he got cut off.

A/n: Let's put the Chairman as Mr Park since that's the family name like from Park Yena and all.

"Mr Kim, Sir Park is looking for you," one of the maids said.

"Thank you,"he said towards the maid and faces me, ”Look through these files, there's some books in the library about accountant and business,"

He then left the room.

I got a box from one of the favors I ask of a maid. I put in the files and walked around the library. Books about business were picked as they found their way to the box. I was about to walk up the stairs and I met Guan Lin who smiled as he took the box from my hand. I do not realise that he has dimples when he smiles. He is wearing rounded glasses and it fits perfectly with his features. I immediately snapped out of my thoughts when I was reminded of Nam Bin Hyun.

"Thank you," I said.

As we were walking up the stairs, my mind swirled a little as another persona came out.