Chapter 9

Ji Hyo pov

"Yass!Finally bitches~"I exclaimed.

I looked at my surroundings and realised that I was in the closet. I walked out of the closet and observed the room. My eyes then landed on a piece of paper lying on the vanity. I walked over to it and read the letter.

Ji Hyo unnie

The guy named Lai Guan Lin is mine. You steal him, you're dead. Super dead. Please do whatever you want. However, don't flirt with what is mine.Get it? I'm always watching.

Lots Of Love,

Bin Hyun <3

Ps.I trust you unnie~

I rolled my eyes. If Bin Hyun is polite or pretended to be,she really wants it. So I seriously need to give in if I want to avoid trouble. Bin Hyun is the only one that is allowed to watch through Ji Hyun's eyes. She always hogged around the front so she is aware of everything that is happening in Ji Hyun control. In our system, she’s the boss.

I walked out and saw Baekhyu. I always love Baek Hyu, however since I'm in Ji Hyun body I could not attempt anything but I heard that Ji Hyun is not really related to Baek Hyu. Maybe I should attempt my long awaited flirt.

"Baek Hyu....oppa! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Oh Jin Hyun! I'm going to dinner? We are going to be late," he replied.

I followed him down the stairs and walked a while till we reached the dining room. He walked into a room and I immediately followed him. We ended up in another dining room. A guy was already sitting there. I forgot about Baek Hyu for a moment. Yes I'm older than him but I must respect him since to him I'm Ji Hyun not Ji hyo.

"Who are you?" he asked as his gaze turned to Baek Hyu.

His voice is so sweet and deep at the same time. His features are just unique with flawless skin. He is wearing round glasses, a green beanie and a red hoodie. He is seriously hot.

"I am Ji Hyun's brother, Baek Hyu,"

"Oh, I'm Guan Lin, I go to the same school as Ji Hyun. We’re desk mates,"

I frowned at his name. Just as I probably found someone who I could be dating next, I realised it's Bin Hyun's.

"You guys got it wrong, I'm Ji Hyo not Jin Hyun," I said. Baek Hyu stared, shocked at me but not Guan Lin.

"I mean it's not a great deal, I'm pretty cool," I said. Baek Hyu and Guan Lin exchanged looks. Baek Hyu only nodded at the statement as he walked to sit diagonally opposite of Guan Lin. I sat beside him in front of Guan Lin.

I cannot help but stare into his features more. Those very nice plump lips and his hair. I didn't realise that someone just came in at that time.

"Very nice to see you here cousin," the new person said.

"You're very funny Yena. What do you mean? I live here,"Guan Lin said.

That made me look at the new person, and it sounds like she’s a bitch. She has long wavy red-brown hair. She wore a off-shoulder blue crop top with a skirt reaching her mid-thigh.

She glared at Guan Lin before looking at Baek Hyu still with the glare. She immediately drop her glare and stared at Baek Hyu features making it super obvious, I mean I cannot blame her, Baek Hyu is hot. She began flirting with Baek Hyu by winking at him while putting her hair behind her ears.

She smiled at him as she said, "I'm Yena,Park Yena, I'm 20," she went on as she put her hand forward.

"Oh I'm Baek Hyu, Nam Baek Hyu, same age," he replied as he too was observing her features. I rolled my eyes. How dare she flirt with my oppa in front of me?

"Oh I'm Ji Hyo, Lee Ji Hyo, can you please just sit down Yena,"I said as they both looked annoyed. Guan Lin only scoffed at my actions. Damn,he really must hate that Yena girl.

"Yena unnie by the way. Doesn't mean you're going to drop formalities with me just cause you're the next heir," she said.

Just about the time two people came in. I know one of them. I mean I recognize him from the glimpse I got behind Bin Hyun.

(The other one is Mr Kim)

Yena quickly sat beside Guan Lin and smiled brightly,clearly fake,to both of the people that entered.

"Grandfather, where's grandmother?"Yena asked. Her voice sounds softer and sweeter. Everyone, here is an example of a two-faced.

"Grandmother is visiting someone, she will be back later on,"

I was getting bored with that conversation but little did I know that's the only conversation we had during dinner. I went straight to my room after dinner.I changed my outfit into a red tube dress that ended at my mid-thigh. I walked out of the room only to encounter Guan Lin outside.

"Where are you going at this time?" he asked.

"Clubbing~"I chimed as I walked past him.

"Sounds fun, let me follow," he said as he rushed to his room. Waah, if Bin Hyun did not claimed him I would have dated him, he is so innocent, very submissive. He came out wearing black jeans with a grey t-shirt and a black coat on. Pulling me along we started walking out of the house. After walking and taking the bus we arrived at a club. Music started pouring in our ears as we reached the entrance.

"Ji Hyo! You're here again. It has been a long time since you came," the man guarding the entrance said. I only smiled as I pushed past him into the bar. There are alot of people dancing, drinking. Drunk people everywhere.

I sat at the bar and asked for a drink, Guan Lin beside me. I was only about to drink when I sensed another persona coming up. I rolled my eyes as I chugged down a couple of shots before letting her out.

I looked around the place. I immediately panicked as I realised where I was. I fumbled to find the exit until I was pulled by the arm by Guan Lin.

"Yah ,do you know what I'm doing here?" I asked.

“Yes, you invited me?”