Chapter 20

Bin Hyun pov

"Why don't we talk for a moment?" he asked.

I pulled myself away. For the first time in forever I cried. Seriously though, what did this guy have to make me do things I never did before.

We then sat at a cafe.

"Bin Hyun, I want you to share with me about your experience," he said.

"Then I'll disappear,"

"Don't think of it like that. You will merge with Jin Hyun and this 11 year of war will slowly stopped till there's a need for you to come,"

"I won't promise you though,"

-

Ji Hyun pov

"What happened that day?" I asked my grandmother.

"I don't know the details but your father does," she said.

"Then tell me where he is?"

"So you could kill him? Listen no one did anything to you,"

"Such lies. And you wouldn't let me meet him?"

"Park Ji Hyun! Who taught you to be rude to your grandmother?" My grandfather joined in the conversation.

"Fine I'll find him myself," I said as I left the office.

Third person pov

"Mr Kim please arrange to move him into another hospital by this afternoon,okay?" the old woman said through her phone.

"Keep the location to yourself and tell me where when I ask later," she finishes.

Ji Hyun pov

I am so curious about what happened that night when my father fell. Why was it hidden? Why was the news not released? Only that night was a huge missing piece of this whole process.

I met up with Mr Kim and asked him about my father's hospital bed.

"I will tell you just because I trust you will not hurt him. No matter how much he abuses you, he is still your father," he said as he gives me a piece of paper.

I thanked him and walked out of the mansion. I should have gone with Guan Lin but he needed to attend the company.

I took a taxi and arrived at the hospital. I walked to the VIP department and was stopped by two security guards. Following Mr Kim's words I showed them the entry I received from him. They moved to allow me entry. One of the two guided me to the room.

I entered the room alone and saw a man lying down on a hospital bed. Different tubes connected to his body. Big machines laid all over the side of the bed, showing heartbeat and all. The table at the side of his bed holds a book. I braved myself and opened the book. A picture dropped from it.

I picked up the picture and it was folded at one corner. The bigger side revealed a picture of a man with two children, a boy and a girl. I opened the corner and there was a face of a woman.

I looked at the man lying down on the bed.

His face sensed a familiar memory as I collapsed to the floor holding my head which was painful.

"What did I say about playing with the child? Who gets hurt instead?"

The silhouette revealed half a face.That usual black silhouette revealed someone familiar. The face was revealed as a fear intrigued into my body.

"Save me, save me" the small girl whispered to me as though I'm there.

"Get her out!Get her out of there before she does something to my son,"

Two men carried me out of the room.

"My son, come here,"I heard as the door closed.

It took me a while before I recovered from the post memory symptoms. I did not know that the person behind my painful past is no one other than my father.