Chapter 13

We started talking about computer games. I showed him my dance steps and I suggested we go to the underground place after dinner. He agreed as there is also a rap battle going on. We continued teasing each other about how we sucked at some stuff, our fears and a lot more.

He never changes. His dimples are still present. His laughter is still nice. Just like 10 years ago. However, something changed and that is I now don't have to worry about getting hurt when I'm with him.

I entered the dining room and saw a girl sitting there with Baek Hyu.

"Yena you're coming here more often don't you think?" Guan Lin said with a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Why can't I? You don't even belong in this house," She replied as she gave a small smirk.

-

I went to my room and put on a blood red hoodie with a black Adidas sweat pants paired along with dark green sneakers. I walked out of my room to see Guan Lin waiting for me. He is wearing a white long sleeve turtleneck sweater with blue ripped jeans, a black coat in hand. He was wearing blue high cut sneakers.

We smiled at each other and walked out of the mansion together. I brought Guan Lin to the thick bushes near the mansion. I pushed away the leaves and revealed a grey and black motorcycle.

"When did you find the time to bring this?" Guan Lin asked.

"Not mine it is Bin Hyun, she took it from home and put it here for her," I replied as I remember stumbling upon the keys of the motorcycle.

"Don't worry,I know how to ride it, I got a license too so we won't get into trouble, now hopped on," I said as I handed him a helmet.

I sat in front and he sat behind me. I drove the motorcycle at full speed.We both enjoyed the ride. Soon, we reached the place. We took off our helmets and I fixed my hair and started walking. I feel so unfair though, like why must I adapt to a woman's body. I was shocked when I first came and I was constantly tutored by Ji Hyo on a woman's body.

I dropped off Guan Lin at the rapper's corner and walked to the dancers' site. I caught lots of people looking down on me, mostly new dancers. For older ones they recognized me and nodded towards me when I returned back.

"Hey this is not a place for girls to go to unless they are desperate for a one night stand," someone said.

"Not here for that though.I'm pretty sure you're new here but I used to be one of the top dancers in this place," I said to him.

"Well now I am one of the top dancers, care to battle me?" he said as he smirked.

I scoffed and nodded before I began my warm up. He also started doing so. People began to realise and gathered around us, forming a circle. One of them alerted the DJ and he started playing songs. The guy started first, showing popping skills that connected with the music. I acknowledged his skills.

I checked the ground before I interrupted him and did some b-boying. Spins and turns matching the music. We continued as we showcased different styles of dancing from krumping to modern and more. I decided to give in and we danced together. We ended it and the crowd was cheering for us.

"You did great out there, I'm Park Jihoon," he said as we took a break and drank water.

"Wow, another Jihoon. Hi, I'm Nam Jin Hyun," I said.

"Hyung?"

"Guan Lin! What are you doing here?" Park Jihoon replied.

"Rapping battle is at the other corner," he answered as another 9 people came in.

"Hey you're that girl that came to school with Guan Lin!" one of the 8 said.

"Oh I'm Jinyoung, Bae Jinyoung. That pink hair is Kang Daniel. Short member is Ha Sung wu. The one with the bangs is Lee Daehwi. Hwang Min Hyun, Kim Jaehwan and Yoo Ji Sung. Snaggle tooth is Park Woojin and lastly the one with three moles on the face is Ong Seong Wu," he said all in max out three breaths.

"You are?" someone called Sung Wu asked.

"Well there's 5 names but I'll go with Jin Hyun for less conflict," I replied.

-

I thank Ji Hyun for this as I manage to dance again. So I decided to help her. I tried my hardest to remember what Jinyoung said and transfer all of it to paper. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.