Chapter 6

That night I could not sleep at all. I keep tossing and turning and  finally decided to lay on my back, facing the ceiling. I took a deep breath and sighed.

Was that memory real? If it is who is that boy, who is the one getting hit? Why did I have these memories?

"Ji Hyun-niee, guess who's back?” my room door opened.

"Oppa,you finally came back!,"I said back. A smile formed on my face as he pulled me along and we sat at the dining table.Two bowls of noodles were already placed on the dining tables before we came. I knew my mother made this for us.She knew we loved to eat late night food.I could see my brother getting excited to eat. He grabbed the bowl towards him and start eating.I smiled at his action.

"Where's mom?"I asked him.

"Gone back to sleep. Now eat," he said.

I nodded and started eating. We talked about his trip to the U.S and also about all the things he missed. It's been 2 years since he came back. He is the first person to know my fear, basement. I don't know why I'm afraid of the basement but I just have panic attacks every time I am in a basement.

My thoughts then drifted towards the incident earlier during the day.

'Will you come and live in the mansion and thus become the next heir to the company?’ the words of the man repeated in my head. Should I take his offer? Will I get to know more about my past? My mind felt like it was about to burst with the offer being repeated over and over again and 

I can low-key hear my persona stating their opinion on the offer. Each of them stating different thoughts .My head began to hurt and I grasped the edge of the table.At this point I knew that one of my personalities was about to come out.

At the edge of my eyes I could see my brother looking at me worriedly. Beyond this headache, I faintly heard him call my name over and over. Slowly, Angel crept out.

"Ji Hyun? Are you okay?" a guy known as Ji Hyun's brother asked me.

"I'm ok," I said back.

"Oppa, it's getting late,I'm going in," I said to Jin hyun's brother.

"I'll send you to school tomorrow,"he said as I walked back to the room.

"Goodnight oppa," I said while nodding my head.

I walked back to Jin hyun's room. I took out a pen and posted a note. I wrote:

Ji Hyun.

Tomorrow your brother will send you to school, don't  forget.

Angel.

It is not that strange. I knew we were adopted, I remember meeting oppa when we were younger. I am a healer, I was made after the incident, to deny the change. 

Start flashback

"Yes, hello," Baek Hyu, Ji Hyun's brother said.

She earned herself a new brother just like that. Like as though it is nothing. I soon entered the house. My adoptive mother led me to a room. She claimed it to be mine. Obviously by mine means Ji Hyun. This girl will have everything now, and I am here to make her not remember her transition from the incident to the future.

I wrote a letter, just such that Ji Hyun will live in a new place comfortably. She must not know about this past we are having.

Ji Hyun

I am Angel. Nice to meet you. Since you have forgotten about everything I'll tell you. Baekhyun is your brother.That ajuma in her 30s is your mother. Believe it ok?This will help you. See you soon!

Angel

End flashback 

Obviously I do not want her to know about her past and live her new life. I also knew that there was a high chance she would have to know about her past to get rid of us. It is a natural process.

A note was found as I woke up. I smiled as I read the note. Angel is the kindest of us 5, she acts as a safety net when it gets too painful, she was also my first personality that I discovered. 

"Ji hyun let's go," my brother said after we both finished our meal.

"To where?" I asked and my brother gave me a blank look.

"Oh,ya" I replied as I remembered Angel's note. I quickly got up and took my bag and we then greeted our mother as we left the house to go to my school.

Baek Hyu pov

I looked at my adoptive sister. Yesterday night my mother told me that my sister knew about being adopted.I thought she knew because of how we were met. My mother also thought it was strange that she did not know she was adopted.

Start flashback

"Baek Hyu~ah meet your sister Ji Hyun" my mother said.

She pointed to a girl who is a head shorter than me.

"Ji Hyun, you will now live with us and this is your new brother, Baek Hyu," my mother added.

"Baek Hyu~oppa," the girl said, testing my name.

"Yes, hello," I replied. She then went into the house with my mother.

End of flashback

She does not remember that moment though. Like as though she was not there. She was a shy girl at that time but the next day she became really open. Like her soul was exchanged. I also knew that people get shy around new people but it was just odd.

I also knew that she found out about her real family from my mother. I was meant to comfort her but she already went to sleep last night. Again that was weird, I thought she would ask me all types of questions.

"Oppa, May I ask you a question?" she asked. I nodded my head. Well I thought too soon.

"Do you know I was adopted?"she asked...