Chapter 24

"I keep the reporters away to avoid people finding out what you did,"my grandmother said.

My face grew pale as my head hurts.Memories spewed in one after another.

"I know of you being badly hurt by my son so I thought that keeping your sins would be a way I could help you,"she continued.

I dropped to the floor as my head hurts and my legs grew weak.She panic and asked the maids to bring me to my room.

"I'm sorry for what he did Jin Hyun~ah,"she whispered quietly before I was taken to my room.

I woke up with a wet towel placed at my forehead.Beside my bed sat Guan Lin.After realising that I have awoken he help me sit up.

"Jin Hyun why don't we go out,"

"I'll wait for you outside,"he continued after I nodded my head.

"It's a date so wear something nice,"he said before he went out of my room.

I walked into my closet and looked over at a section of my clothes.There was plentiful of dressed from all types of designer brands with different colours.The dress varies in length.There is also lots of dress choices.

I picked a light blue one.

I paired it with a white heel

I go out of the room and saw Guan Lin.His hair was put down.He was wearing a black t-shirt with a black cashmere coat.

We got in a car and he drived to a mall.We went to a cinema.I recommend to watch a scary movie and he looked at me shocked.I smiled to him and he agrees.Only if I had known.

In the movie,he constantly shout and flinch at every sound.His face hiding behind the large popcorn and everytime a jump scare appeared he would spill popcorn all over the place.

I dreaded the whole 2hrs of my time.I could not even focus on the movie.

After the movie ended I apologize to all customers that were annoyed the whole time.We left the cinema with a bunch of popcorn on the floor and annoyed customers.

Outside the cinema I burst out laughing.He glared at me.

"Yah it's not funny.You as my girlfriend should support me,"he whined.

I continued laughing and he pout.I ruffled his hair and he immediately smile.How can he be so cute!

We went shopping around the mall.We stopped by a bunch of shops.

We stopped by a gaming shop and Guan Lin bought a gaming device.

A/n:idk which one but the latest PS4 or something

We stopped by a bookstore and Guan Lin bought a bunch of books.

We stopped by to buy some headphones.Some boy group merch.

I find his shopping spree a bit weird but decided to not asked him.Maybe he is possessed or something or he really wanted to change his life.

Lastly we stopped by a dress shop.He asked me try on a few dresses from designer shops and paid for the dresses that suits me.Well after all he is the head director of Park company.

We finished our date on a rooftop dinner with a view of the night sky.

At the end of the day my legs give off as I snuggled into my bedsheets after a nice shower.Slowly I fell asleep.

Story going to end in two chapters time.