Chapter 12

It has been a long time since I came. I got dressed into a grey turtleneck shirt with ripped jeans. I thought of exploring the mansion since I'm out anyway. I walked out of the room and heard rapping coming from another room. Curiosity overcame me and my feet began to move towards the room. The door was slightly ajar revealing Lai Guan Lin, Bin Hyun’s person. A speaker was spewing out instrumental tunes as he was rapping to the beat.

I smiled as I thought about something that happened a long time ago.

"Yah Jin Hyun! I am going to be a swaggy rapper when I grow up. Hear this (insert rap),"a boy said as he rap infront of me.

It was not that good there were a few words stumbling and there's many mumbling heard.

"Ok,I heard it. I don't think you will make it if you're going to rap that way in the future,"I said before I had a headache listening to his rap skills. The boy frowned as he began to attack me with the stuffed bear near him.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Your rap skill is amazing," I said and he beamed, "-ly horrible," I continued as I laughed.

The boy agreed as he joined in my laughter. We had a lot of fun for the rest of the time till midnight. Then it's time for him to go.

I enjoyed the boy's company even if I got hurt when I played with the boy.

“Hey, Ji Hyun, why are you standing there?”

I looked up and realised it was Guan Lin.

"Your rap has improved a lot," I blurted out.

"Oh thanks,when did you hear it?" he said.

"Actually,what do you want to know?"I asked.

“Oh, maybe you are a mind reader, umm about your disorder-”

"Ok I'll tell you about it,"I said as I entered his room.

I make myself comfortable on his beanbag chair. He sat on his bed facing me.

"My personalities. About what I said the other day, I’m Jihoon, a guy and I usually deal with the host’s anger, there’s Bin Hyun, she’s more on dealing with the pain and my twin, Ji hyo,”

His eyes focused on me showing that he's listening attentively.

“Oh yea and Angel, you will have to look out for her, she is a good girl, very well behaved but I’m scared she will burst out,” I continued.

"How do I identify which is which?" he asked.

"Easy, Bin Hyun has dark brown eyes, closer to black. Ji Hyo has brunette eyes. Jin Hyun is caramel and Angel is the lightest shade of brown," I state, "mine's something like grey-brown I think,"

A/n:Brown(Bin Hyun), Tortilla(Angel), wood(Ji Hyo)

He just nodded.

"What do you like to do? Like your hobby,mine is rapping as you see," he asked.

"Dancing, I used to do b-boying and krumping freestyle at an underground place but I have not come out for over a year as Ji Hyun got therapy and I stopped," I said.

"That sounds fun," he replied.

"I want to hear your rap. It definitely gonna sound a lot better than the last time I heard," I asked.

He began rapping.

A/n:Lai Guan Lin part

-

Baek Hyu pov
I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Yena outside.

"Hi!" she said and smiled at me.

Her smile left a small dimple. It's not deep but it is pretty. Her hair is tied up into a high ponytail. Her red-brown hair in perfect waves. It looks so soft. She's wearing a off shoulder dress that exposed her collarbone which is quite deep.

"Hello" I replied as I stopped looking at her.

"I know this might come off as weird but will you go on a date with me like tomorrow?" She said, her cheeks blushed.

I was surprised. No way did this beautiful girl noticed me.

"S-sure yeah,"I replied.

"See you at 6," she said as she smiled.