Chapter 26

Guan Lin pov

I woke up to see someone to in my room playing with the PlayStation I bought.I smiled and saw that it was Jihoon.

"Let me join,"I asked as I sat beside him.I pick a new console and connect it to the TV.

We played a few matches.As the time passes he stop and face me.

"Your rap is getting better.I'm sure you will make it big in the future,"he said,his voice surprisingly soft.

"Goodbye Guan Lin and thank you,"he said as he smiled.

In the mind

Third person pov

This time it's a dark green room.The girl anxiously waits for the boy to come.Finally a boy came.

He wore a dark purple shirt paired with a blue ripped jeans.In his hand carried a red console.He smiled at the girl waiting for him.

"Jihoon!Thank you for being there in the cruel timeline,"the girl said her dimple showing through a smile.

"Nevermind about that,Thank you for dealing with Jihyo for me,"he said as he slowly made his way to the door.

He turned for the last time and waved.

Guan Lin pov

I looked at her as her eyes changed colour.I smiled to give her support as I know how much this affects her.

She then wiped away her tears and assured me she is fine before going to the office.

There were alot of meetings I had to attend and I did alot of paper work.

The temporary transfer of Jin Hyun also takes up alot of attention.

I relaxed my shoulder as I finally finished work.The surrounding area of the office was quite and there was no one around as I finished work late.

I packed up my stuff and walked out of the office.I took the elevator.There was already someone in the elevator.

I were shocked to see Bin Hyun there.She noticed me and smiled.

"Let's go on a date,"I said as I know this will be the last time I see her.

She nodded.

Both of us get in the car and I drove to the beach.

It was late at night and the tides were high.The sound of the waves make a beautiful music of the nights.The sky was cooperative as the stars shine brightly.The moon was full and it exert lights on the shore.

She showed a small smile as she admire the view.

"Thank you Guan Lin,for showing me that love exist,"she said.

"I couldn't get you a gift so,"

I kissed her,slow and passionately.Our lips move in rythm and fit into each other perfectly like a puzzle piece.My hands found way on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

The slow kissed turned more passionate and turn more rough as I licked her lips and she allowed opening.Our tongue fight for dominance and she gave in.My tongue swirl around her's exploring the world inside.

Finally we pulled apart to catch our breath.

"It was a great gift,"she let out between breath.

"Goodbye,"she said as her eyes filled with tears.

In the mind

Third person pov

This time it's a black room.The same girl waiting for the last person.

She came finally.Her hair tied in a ponytail and it reached her hips.She wore a black crop top and blue denim shorts.A scar was visible on her stomach.She wore a pair of combat boots that hide her gun.Her face half covered with a mask.

"Jin Hyun,"

"Don't be weak anymore,"she continued.

"Thank you Bin Hyun for everything,"

"I'll be watching,"Bin Hyun said as she smiled and hug Jin Hyun.

Two similar girls with so much difference.One knows pain and one knows love.

Both were left crying.

Jin Hyun pov

I saw Guan Lin smiled at me.

"They are finally gone,"I let out.

"Yes and you will have to focus on dealing with your past,"he said.

"Now let's continue till the end what we started,"he said.

End :)

Because it's a shitty ending and I can't write smut so...I promise to do an epilogue before I officially end this.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR FULLEST SUPPORT.