The mutation situation

(My pov ~)
Things are going perfectly a month pass by. Nothing happened between shredder and the kraang, so things are going great. We are jumping roof to roof laughing and having fun. I see the guys having fun as I am doing my own tricks. While doing that they were talking of how they fight to save my life. "And then I took my sai...and shortened that kraangdroid's skull." Raph said, then he stabbed the air conditioner as it leaked out very green water. "Wham! So cool!" Raph said. I nodded agreeing with him. "Sure raph, but I used my uncanny scientific Knowledge to bring down an interdimensional portal. Equally as awesome!" Donnie said. "Oh and what about master splinter? I just wish I've could've seen him, taking one on one with shredder. I bet that was awesome to the bone!"I said as we came to a stopping point. "And let's not forget cottage cheese demon. If we didn't stuff him in that microwave, the earth would be drowned in living cheese!" Mikey said. I laughed. "Mikey that happened in your dream, remember the sleepover at the fun room I had?"I asked. They guys shyly blush with a smile and nodded. "Yeah, that you didn't tell me about." Aaliyah said as she knoogied me. We Chuckled as I got her to let go. "We are awesome!" Leo said as the guys laughed and we kept going. "Month long kraang/shredder mega-defeat celebration rules!" Mikey said as they keep hooting and howling as the night is still young. I then frown as I think about it. 'I think we are close to season 2.'I thought. Then I realized April. "Maybe we should stop at April's place."I said. We stopped. "Why?" Aaliyah asked. "I'm starting to worry about not only April but her dad as well."I said rubbing my arm nervously. Aaliyah notices and hugs me. 'Are we close to season 2?' She thought. I hugged her back. 'Very.'I thought as I departed. She smiled. "Alix is right. Let's go see April." She said. I smiled as we head to April's. Once we made it I tapped the glass. "I got a group of best friends for April O'neil here."I said in my famous mail-man voice. "Wow, your good." Aaliyah said. The window opens to reveal April. She smiled as she saw me. "Guys! Um, great to see you! Yeah, uh-" I cut her off. "You want us to stay here?"I asked. She nodded. "Overprotective dad?"I asked again. She looked at me shocked. "How did you know?" She asked. "Well, when your father went through some crazy stuff like this, and couldn't get it out of his mind. It means that he is going to protect you as long as he can and could. Trust me, my dad kinda did the same thing."I said. "It's true. I'm sorry, April. It's just-- what if the kraang are still out there? Waiting? Lurking? I'll do anything to protect you." Kirby said as he approached us. "Kirby, there is nothing to worry about. We'll be there to guard her as much as we got. Just like how my family and friends got us back from the showdown. She is more safer than she already is."I said as I sit at the window with a smile. Kirby thought about it and looked at us. I smiled with an honest eyes saying 'trust us.'. "And believe me when I say this, season 2 has just begun."I said. They looked at us shocked and surprise. "Season 2?" Leo asked. "There are five seasons about you guys. The showdown is the end of season one."I said. April looked at me. "Come on, let's get to the lair."I said as I carry April and we head off to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
We are relaxing and everyone except Donnie, April and me is passing around like it is a dodge ball.  It hit the pin ball machine, the window at the dojo, the tire swing, pretty much everywhere in the lair. I see Donnie come out angry. "What are you guys doing?" Donnie asked mad. "Playing dodge ball, fool." Mikey said then got hit with the orb and bounce off as Mikey falls to the floor. "With the kraang communication orb?" Donnie asked as I grabbed the orb before it hits me. "It is a rare and fragile piece of alien tech! You guys have to be careful!" I said. "Alix is right! I know you all are still joyously reveling in the defeat of our enemies, but a great question remains." Sensei said. "What if cupcakes talk?" Mikey asked. I shook my head. "Is the fight truly over? Are our enemies truly defeated? The shredder is a very crafty and patient man who owns his time." I said. "But alix and sensei, you said shredder lost whatever sense of honor he had left. We'd never see him again." Leo said. "Yeah, and if he shows up. We got it all taken care of." Raph said as he shows his sai's. They got up and walked passed us. "Tomaru!" I said. They stopped and looked at me and sensei. I got up as i walked next to sensei with the orb. "You guys are becoming to lazy, overconfident. You shirk your training. The party is over, we have to keep our strength in case they come back. So we got to get back to work."I said. Sensei nodded and walked off with a smile. "Well that is kinda harsh alix." Mikey said. "But alix is right. Maybe we are getting too cocky." Leo said. "Besides the orb could go off any min-" I got cut off by the orb calling off. "Or now."I said. "That thing is working again?" April asked. "It's been quiet for weeks." Donnie said. I smirked and made a determined look. "It must've received an incoming signal. Which can mean one thing."I said. "Cupcakes can talk!" Mikey said. I shook my head. "The kraang are back, along with shredder."I said. "I guess the party really is over." Mikey said. "Indeed, come on. Let's see what they are up to."I said as we head to the lab. I put the orb down as I got to work. "The encryption's tough to crack, but it seems like the kraang are transporting some kind of cargo." Donnie said. "I got it!"I said as I push a key. It shows a stealth ship. "Aha! They are gonna use a stealth ship!"I said. "Then we've gotta find out what that cargo is." Leo said. "I think I know this situation, what's shredder + mutagen =?" I asked. Their eyes widen. "They are transporting mutagen to shredder." Raph said. "Correct."I said. "So how do we track a ship that turns completely invisible?"Raph asked. "Well we couldn't cover it with honey that's for sure."I said as Mikey whines.    "We track it with this. It's aligned to the radar dishes we placed throughout the city." Donnie said showing the mutagen tracker. I smiled. "What he means that he can detect the kraang scouting ship."I said. I grabbed the mutagen tracker and give it to April. "April, I need you to stake out on the rooftop and give us the ship's coordinates."I said. "Me? I don't know anything about radar!" April said. "That's why I need you to bring your dad as Aaliyah guards you both."I said. "But he does not want to go outside for it." April said. "Please April, we really need his help. Aaliyah can guard you both. Me and my family and friends promise that we won't let you or your family or any of you guys get hurt. I'll even call him to let him know about this."I explained. "You promise?" April asked. I hold her hands. "I promise."I said determined. She sighs. "Alright." She said. I smiled and hugged her. We departed and left the lab. I nodded at Aaliyah and she went with her. I got my phone out as I walked out of the lab to contact him. While the guys make a plan.