The Manhattan project pt.2

(Leo's pov ~)
"I'm so sorry, leo." She whispered. "Karai, master shredder desires them alive. He wants the pleasure of finishing the turtles himself." Tiger claw said. "Fine." She said. Then I felt a star cut the ropes we gasp. Sensei got kicked. "SENSEI!"I shout. Then I see the buff versions of us appear and their Mikey threw down a smoke bomb down. We dissapeared and head off to our lair.
(My pov ~)
We are running for our lives as the worms followed us. We then got under as the worm slither above us. I looked up to see the end of tyhe worm. I gasp as I hold the baby. We scream and run again. I hear it roar. "We have to slow it down!"I said. Then suddenly I feel a whole lot of energy. I see ladders. The version of me hold on to April and Casey. "Grab donnie!" She said. I hold onto Donnie then we ran fast as lightening, we made to the ladders and stick to them tight. "Hold on!" She shouted. I see the worm passed us as we hold on. I looked at her. "Everyone ok?"I asked. They all nodded.
(Leo's pov ~)
The buff versions of us is wrapping us up in bandages. "We have to do something Leo. Their splinter could be by the foot lair by now." The buff version of raph said. "We need to get the foot off guard, make sure that no one messes with us or them. We must stick together as one! We must gain strength and confidence in order to get him back. We all must take the foot by surprise." The version of me said. We all smirked. "Let's move!"I said as we gear up.
(My pov ~)
I opened the sewer lid. "Ok, coast is clear."I said as we all get to the surface. The version of me looked in awe. "It's so beautiful." She said. Then a rumble came in. I landed at Donnie as he hold onto me tightly. Once it stop, I looked at Donnie and blushed and we departed with blushes on our faces. "I know where we must go to stop the kraang worms."I said. We move to a building and knocked on the window. I flashlight got us and we see kurtsman. "Great Caesar's ghost! Quick! Get in before your spotted." Kurtsman said as we all get inside. He closed the window. "This is about the earthquakes, isn't it?"He asked. We nodded. "It getting all over the timelines like the other me."I said. He goes to the board. He showed pictures of the kraang worms. "You never cease to amaze me."I said. The other me is shocked. "Me, this is kurtsman. We meet him when he was caught spying on us."I said. "Charmed, noe I named the kraangs little scheme..." he said. "The Manhattan project."I said. "And there children too!" He said. "Woah, woah. Back up, these worms are only children? What the adults look like?" The version of me asked. "Huge! Some are a hundreds of feet long. The kraang had been importing the worms from dimension 'X' to suck out their mutagen." He said. "Like milking cows but giant ones."I said. April shivered in disgust. "So how do we stop them?"I asked. "No clue how to stop them. But I do know the kraang ride these puppies. You see these antennae on it's head? They pull them like rein's on a horse." He said then just like that me and the version of me got the same idea. We look at each other. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"I asked and she nodded. "To Donnie's lab. You two deal with the worms we'll be right back!" I said as we both head to the lair.
(Leo's pov ~)
We are climbing by shredder's lair and saw a foot ninja near by. I threw stars at it and cut the foot bot head off. I sneakily head inside. I saw sensei on the floor. I carefully and quietly head to him. "Sensei."I whispered as sensei stirs awake. "Sensei!"I whispered. "Leonardo, go.... now!" He said as I see flames ignite by me. I see the shredder and went to take my weapon out then I got grabbed by tiger claw. I got my other katana out and tried to attack him but I got flipped and pinned me, I struggle to get out. "Let me go!"I said. Miwa comes in sad. "I'd knew you come to us, leo." She said. "Where are the other turtles?" Shredder asked. Tiger claw sniffed. "It's just him, master shredder. He's alone. I sense no one else." Tiger claw said. Shredder walk to sensei and released him. "Watch, turtle, for it will be the last fight you ever see. The destruction of your master, hamato yoshi." He said as the get into combat. "You can do it, sensei."I said. I see sensei got kicked. "Sensei!"I said as tiger claw laughs evilly. "Fight me!" Shredder said as sensei gets up. Shredder took him down easily them raised him up. "Pathetic. I will put you out if your misery." Shredder said revealing his blades about to kill him. Then the ground rumbled again. It got him unexpectedly and I see the glass cracks. Then shredder fell into the water. Then fire crackers dropped in distracting them. I got released and I moved along with the others. Once we got sensei we moved out. We are moving roof to roof.
(Donnie's pov ~)
We run to where the worm is at. We made it to the tunnel. I hit the the train tracks creating a vibrating. "I'm creating a vibration to attract the worm."I said as I kept hitting. Then we see it coming. I got the satchel to reveal salt. "Salt?" April asked. "Salt's ionic strength can burn through a worm's neurosectory cells. It's like acid."I said. "Yeah, but... salt?" She asked. It roared at us as it is coming. I tried to get it into it mouth but we run out, then I took out the salt shaker. I threw it to the ground and April fanned it up then the worm stopped. We both backed up. We grew confused. The work groans then threw up at us. We land by a tunnel and we groaned in disgust. "Everyone ok?" Casey asked. We nodded. We looked behind us. "We got a problem."I said. We gasped to see a giant kraang worm coming in.
(Leo's pov ~)
We kept going roof to roof. We stopped at a building. "Here, this should help him." A buff versions of Donnie said as he gives him some medication. "I need to rest. Must get the poison out of my system." Sensei said. "Water." A buff version of me said as Mikey passed out the water to him and he gave it to sensei. He drinks the water. "Must meditate." He said. Sensei then begins to meditate. "Let him rest. We must keep guard of splinter." I said. We see shredder's henchman. "Attack!" Tiger claw said and we striked.
(Donnie's pov ~)
We hear the worm roared as it is coming in. We sneakily got inside and hide. "Okay, here's the plan. I reverse the polarity of the portal and keep that thing from coming in. You guys create a diversion."I said. "What kind?" She asked. "Leave it to Casey Jones." Casey said. They come in to distract them. I see the worm going back in.
(Leo's pov ~)
We're fighting the foot off as much as we can. Then I see sensei coming in, but he's not alone. I see a whole lot of versions of us coming in. "Now it is time to end this." Sensei said. We come in to hug our sensei. "Remeber everyone! Stay together, and do not harm the girl!" One of the versions of me said as we all striked.
(Donnie's pov ~)
I made it to the controls as April and Casey distracts them. As I get into the controls I hear a gunshot. I look to see a kraang with a bullet hole at the head and it plopped down. I look to see Alix with a gun. She laughed. "ATTACK!" She screamed as a whole bunch of versions of her come in with weapons and attacked the kraang. I get into the controls. I see all the kraang worms free. I gasped.
(Leo's pov ~)
I'm fighting with miwa as the others are fighting the henchman. "What is going on leo?" She whispered. "I don't know! But Alix knows something about this."I whispered. Then the ground rumbled again. It making miwa go to the edge. I gasped. She falled. "MIWA!"I said. Then I see a chain around her and pulled her up. I looked to see the buff version of Mikey who throw the chains.
(My pov ~)
I see the worm about to get me but I moved out of the way as it plopped. I looked at it and smiled. "Everyone of me! Get on a worm!!!"I said as I climb on the worm and grabbed the antennas. "You heard her! Move!!!" The punk version of me said as the get on a worm. It hit the kraang as I ride on it. I got April and Casey on the worm. "Hyah!"I as the worm moves. It hits the kraang as much as it got. I see Donnie look at me with a blush. I hear versions of me giggled. "What?"He asked. "He likes you...." the swag version of me said. I blushed. "Um, I gotta do something at the surface real quick. You know the plan!"I said as I ride. "Let's ride them out girls!" The punk version of me said as they ride ahead. "To the surface, wormie!"I said as I ride it to the surface.
(Leo's pov ~)
Tiger claw was about to finish sensei but I kick him off of sensei. I go to sensei. I sighed. "Not too shabby." Sensei said. Then I see a giant worm by the building and Alix, April and Casey are riding on it. "YEE-HA!!!"She shouted as April and Casey whooped. We looked at it in shock. Then. I see tiger claw dropping in and sensei striked at him. He kicked him into the worms mouth. Then I felt being sucked in. I gasped and threw April and Casey at the building the guys are at and we got sucked in as I scream. "ALIX!" The guys screamed. I let go and made it to the portal area and I see the versions of me by the portal holding on tight. I see my Donnie pulled out his bo-staff and I grabbed it. He pulled me by him and one of the versions of me pulled the wires out. I hear it power down and we both got pulled out of the way. Then the portal shut down. I looked up to see the portal is no more. I laughed happily. "WE WON!"I said as the versions of me whooped in victory. I look to see Donnie still holding me with a smile. I smiled and kissed his cheek then hugged him. Then I hear giggles from the versions of me. "BAKA!"I said as the laugh saying that I'm adorable. But it's not funny.
(Time skip, at the rooftops ~)
"Ok, the portal is open. So you should back at your dimensions."I said as they are going through the portal. "Hey, me." A voice said. I look to see 2014!me walking to me. "Thanks for stopping the earthquakes in our world's." She said. "You think we will ever see each other again?"I asked. She shrugged. "Maybe till the next time we meet."she said as she goes to the portal with her turtles. "Till then see ya,... alix." She said then went through the portal. The portal closed and the portal opener fell in my hands. I looked at them with a smile. Mikey hugged me and I laughed. Once he let me go, I walk to Leo and sensei. "How's miwa?"I asked. "With the help of my brave son's, yes, she's alright." He said. I smiled. "Perhaps one day, she will join us." Sensei said. "Don't worry sensei, I got a pretty good idea for her to make her move."I said. Sensei smiled. "For now, we celebrate!"I said as the guys cheered. "So where do you think that kraang worm went anyway?" Mikey asked. "Let's just say that one of the versions of me got it under control."I said as we walk home.
'Best fight ever!'