The legend of the kuro kabuto

(My pov ~)
I see sensei reuniting with miwa as I smile. My parents came to me. "I'm so proud of you. Not only that you know about fusion, you reunited someone to who they truly belong." My mom said as dad nodded. I looked at them. "I did do good, did i?"I asked. My dad scrunched up my hair. "Yes you did." Dad said then left. I smiled and went to the living room. I see raph coming in with pizza. "Pizza's here!" Raph shout and I smiled. I sit down and Leo gave me a slice as miwa comes in. I grabbed a slice. "Here's yours miwa."I as I give it to her. She takes it with a smile and we both took a bite. I noticed there's only one box. I smiled gaining the idea. "Who wants to create pizza with me tommorow since we got miwa back?"I asked. Immediately four hands rose up. I laughed. "Alright. You four get to make pizza with me."I said as they did a 'yes!' Move. I giggled as I took another bite with a blush, thinking that this was cute. Miwa smirked. "So, you know very much about our family. But what is your family like?" She asked. I looked at her. "Well it's pretty much simple, my sister's are like crazy just a little. My parents are like my heroes, my aunt's and uncle's are like sweet as cotton candy and my grandparents are very funny. Especially for my papa's brother, great uncle Jim. He sings the most funny songs."I said. "Ya darn right. Her two favorite ones are gracie-bug and poot nanny." He said. I laughed at the names. "Oh god, please don't." My cousin Gracie said. But it was too late when great uncle Jim begins to sing gracie-bug. I laughed as she gets embarrassed and the guys snickered holding their laughter along with miwa. My watch beeped. "Time for partol."I said. The guys got excited as we left the lair to patrol.
(At the surface ~)
I laughed as we are having fun in patrol. We are playing a game and the guys are trying to find me while patrolling the city. They are looking for me and they are using the shellraiser. But I was on top of it all along. Then I see an invisible man. I gasped and jumped to him. "Watch out."I said as I moved him out of the way and he revealed himself as the bag got off of him. I got up and grabbed the bag and looked inside. I gasped as I see shredder's helmet. "The kuro kabuto."I said. I hear the Shellraiser stop and I run to it. The guys came out. They saw the bag. "Does this look similar to you?"I asked as I revealed shredder's helmet. I see foot bots by the rooftops. The guys gasped as they saw it. "Miwa stay inside!"I said. She nodded and got Inside the shellraiser. They took their weapons out as I burst into flames. We attacked them as much as we can and I threw a smoke bomb down and went for the shellraiser. We drove off as much as we can. "We have to give this back to him!"I said. "WHAT?!" They all shout. "I know that I'm crazy. But you all know where my heart truly belong, you know that we are good guys. I have to give this back, I have to help even when it is from the enemy."I said. They sighed knowing that I'm right. Then we got hit. I screamed as I hold onto something and we landed. I groaned in pain along with the guys. "Everyone ok?"I asked. They nodded. I looked at the kuro kabuto to see it undamaged. I sighed in relief. We got out with the kuro kabuto. "It's undamaged."I said. I gasped as I see rahzar and tiger claw. "Oh, that's just fucking great."I said in Irish tone.  I hold the helmet as they jumped in. "Miwa!"I said. She nodded and went to me and I dipped her as we fuse.
(Aliwa's pov~)
I opened my eyes to see the kuro kabuto. "Well, that's new."I said as I see rahzar and tiger claw. As I see tiger claw flying towards me, i jumped and kicked him down. "Way to go, aliwa!" Donnie said. I chuckled as I smiled and landed. "Ah, yes. Now, what's with this trinket anyway? We are just giving this back to shredder."I said. The two stopped. "Wait, what?" Rahzar asked. "Why do you think we were on our way to shredder's lair?"I asked. We went to the rooftop. I see fishface and Baxter coming in. "I believe you have something we need." Fishface said. "The kabuto and a mint. I do have the helmet but not the mint cause your breath is stanky!"I said in my sass tone. I hold it and run off to shredder's lair while the guys distracts them. I see a build board heading towards them. "Oh no, you don't!" I said as I used super ninja speed and got all four of them out of the way before the build board landed. I looked at each of them. "You ok?"I asked. They nodded. I smirked. "Good. Hang on!"I said as I super speed to shredder's lair. I laughed as they chased after me. I put two of the turtles on each of my shoulder and threw a fireball with vines attach. I threw it and it rose up the ground then burst into flames blocking the henchmens. "Woah." The turtles said and I smirked. Then I got pushed and we fell to the ground. I hear laughter. I don't see anyone and I smirked. "Oh, so your invisible. Let's see where you at." I said as I activate predictive eyes. I see him in front of us. "Is this what you are looking for?"I asked as I show the bag. He tried to grabbed it but I ninja kicked him and he is now visible. I see the henchmens coming at us. I helped him up. "Here's your bag, have fun."I said as I grabbed the four turtles and run off. "What you doing they got the helmet!" Raph said. I show the kabuto. "Nope, they didn't."I said. "Then what's in the bag?"Mikey asked. "Diapers."I said as I laughed. "I love doing pranks like this!"I said. We made it to shredder's lair. I opened the window and got inside. I jumped into the throne room. I hold the kabuto carefully as I put the guys down. "Why does the fly walk into the spiders web?" A voice asked. I look to see shredder without the helmet. "Because the spiders henchmens are out."I said. He saw the helmet. "We just came to return this for you."I said. He smirked. "Not without a fight." He said. I smirked. "Very well. You vs. Me!"I said. I threw the kabuto up. Then I stoked at him. I blocked his attacks and I kicked him. He spit out a little blood. "Not bad." He said as he gets up. He then got me off guard and pinned me. "So I wonder who is your sensei?" He asked forcefully. I chuckled. "You think I'll ever tell you. Besides I'm never gonna be alone."I said as I kicked him off. The guys smiling and run in to fight. We passed the helmet in pattern and it's just like hot potato. "You fools really think that you could defeat me?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nope just enough to do this!"I said as I throw the helmet to him. He caught the helmet and saw a smoke bomb in it. It exploded as smoke goes around him and we took off. We run away from shredder's lair to the rooftops. We stopped. "Thanks aliwa." Leo said. I looked at them. "Anytime, if you need me. You know where to find me."I said as I defused.
(My pov ~)
We split up as I laughed. "That was fun!"I said. Miwa agreed. "Good to have you back." Leo said. I smiled. "Now, let's do that pizza that I promised I feel like making pizza today."I said. They got excited and head off to the lair.
'That is a good day.'