nightmares

(My pov ~)
I was sleeping away until I heard something quiet from the living room.  I groaned as I get up. "What in the world?" I mumbled as I got up. I got out of my room and I see my turtles watching robo mega force in a low volume without their mask. I grew confused as I hold my blankie. "Guys?"I whispered. They jumped and saw me then sighed in relief. "What are you guys doing up?"I whispered as I sit down. "We should be asking the same thing to you." Leo whispered. "I was sleeping until I heard the tv. What's wrong?"I whispered. "We usually came here to calm down because of the nightmares we have." Mikey whispered shyly. My eyes widen. "You had a nightmare? What's it about?"I whispered. There was silence until I see them tear up. I frown as I grabbed Leo's cheek. "You all have the same nightmare?" I whispered and they nodded. I made a determined look. "Come here, all of you."I whispered as I hug leo, and bring his brother's in. They silently gasp as I hug them gently. "Whatever your nightmare is. It's not real, I promise I won't make it real." I whispered gently. Then they hugged back as I felt wetness on my shoulders. As they broke down, I thought of an idea. "Come on, I want to show you guys something."I whisperedas we stand up and went to my room. I walk to the doorway next to my fun room, I pushed a brick and a wall opened to reveal a beautiful nature like room.

 I walk to the doorway next to my fun room, I pushed a brick and a wall opened to reveal a beautiful nature like room

The guys looked at it in awe. "While I was getting use of my powers, I thought that I can give this room a little decoration and a little moonlight."I said. The looked at the pond. "It's so beautiful." Donnie said. "Good, cause this is where we will rest and calm down of what you nightmare is."I said as I begin to climb a tree. They followed me and saw some hammocks. "I sometimes sleep like this cuz it's like sleeping on air."I said as I got on. They got on the hammocks as they looked at me. I point up as we all looked up. They gasp to see beautiful stars.

"Did I forget to mention that they can also revealed beautiful stars in the sky?"I asked

"Did I forget to mention that they can also revealed beautiful stars in the sky?"I asked. They shook their heads and I giggle. I laid down as I stare at the beautiful stars. As I relaxed, I hear words that scare me. "We had a nightmare about you being gone." Raph said. I sit up with wide eyes to see them crying again. "We were on patrol in our dream and y-you are with us. Until, we were ambushed by the foot. W-we fought them off as much as we could, until we heard you scream. O-once we look, it was the most horrific we have ever seen in our lives besides our sensei being gone. We saw you got stabbed through the chest by shredder. He l-laughed evilly and they retreated. D-donnie tried to save you, but w-we were too late." Leo said as they broke down into tears. I made a determined look and swing at Mikey's hammock and carried him, then I got to Donnie's hammock and carried him also, then raph's hammock and carried him then finally Leo's hammockand carried him. I hold all of them and swing to my hammock. I hugged them tight. "The nightmare is not real, but we're are. None of that won't happen. I am always gonna be there for you, just like you did to me. Now, listen to me. When you have those nightmares again, go to my room and wake me up immediately. Understand? I don't even care if it is the middle of the fucking night, you wake me up immediately."I said. Their eyes widen in surprise to this. I rarely cuss when it is super damn serious. They nodded and I smiled. "How about we look at some consolations and you four are sleeping by me."I said. They nodded and look for consolation. We see Hercules, the big and little supper, the ursa major and the ursa minor and so many consolation. While we see consolation I tell stories of how they came here as stars. Then I felt my heart beat as I felt them sleeping. I smiled as I looked at the stars. I sighed. 'What am I gonna do about this? I love them so much that I can't even get the guys to tell them and yet, now they are having nightmares of me being killed. I have to do something about this just like I did to their fear and now they're nightmare.'I thought as I get myself comfy. I look at them each and I smiled at them, i kissed each of there forheads and they smiled. 'Maybe someday I'll tell them. I just hope the invasion won't be as bad as ever in the show.'I thought as I close my eyes and then drifted off to sleep.
'I hope nothing goes wrong.'